IGNORED

2021 PGA Championship @ Kiawah Island Ocean Course

• Administrator
?url=http%3A%2F%2Fgolf-brightspot.s3.ama

Follow the action at the 2021 PGA Championship at The Ocean Course at Kiawah Island Golf Resort. Find championship information including news, scoring, videos, photos and player profiles.

• Thanks 1
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• iacas changed the title to 2021 PGA Championship @ Kiawah Island Ocean Course
  • Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Our Asst. Pro - Larkin Gross just finished 4th in the PGA Professional Championship and will be teeing it up here, as one of the PGA Team of 20.   

Phil is the first AARP Major winner!

Posted Images

2 hours ago, boogielicious said:

I can play along on WGT Golf! Love this course on that game. 

me too.   It will be great to see the actual course.  

• 2 weeks later...

Played there a few years ago. Played the Ocean course one day and the Nicklaus (Turtle Point) the next day. The day we played the Ocean course there was very little wind so I didn't think it was really all that hard. The next day at Turtle, the wind really picked up (and the temperature dropped about 15 degrees) and that course was brutal. I kinda wish it had been the other way around. 

• 2 weeks later...

Matthew Wolff with the WD.

(edited)

This tourney really snuck up on me, it absolutely doesn't feel like a major week, much less glory's last...errr...second shot

Edited by colin007
Forgot something

I'm really hoping to see Lee Westwood use his Ping Fetch putter to take his ball out of the hole.  I would enjoy that!

On 4/28/2021 at 10:34 PM, Bucki1968 said:

The day we played the Ocean course there was very little wind so I didn't think it was really all that hard.

LOL  Yes..., and Pine Valley just looks like a little pitch and putt course.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Shorty said:

LOL  Yes..., and Pine Valley just looks like a little pitch and putt course.

Are they trying to get people to WANT to play the course with that video? It kind of gives me a sense of dread...

2 minutes ago, drmevo said:

Are they trying to get people to WANT to play the course with that video? It kind of gives me a sense of dread...

I know -  I think it would be very possible to lose three balls on every hole. And that's if you picked up after losing your third.

But @Bucki1968thinks it's pretty easy so I'm sure we'll see him contending on the weekend. 🤣

If you want to see a lot of videos of shots at the practice rounds, check out CountryClubCollection's Instagram stories. Do it quickly though, videos will get deleted soon.

John Daly grew a lot of beard.

Jordan Speith has a huge what's the name of the company I can't remember urgent, no Under Armor logo on the back of his shirt.

On 4/28/2021 at 8:34 AM, Bucki1968 said:

Played there a few years ago. Played the Ocean course one day and the Nicklaus (Turtle Point) the next day. The day we played the Ocean course there was very little wind so I didn't think it was really all that hard. The next day at Turtle, the wind really picked up (and the temperature dropped about 15 degrees) and that course was brutal. I kinda wish it had been the other way around. 

~7800yds. I don’t care if it was a vacuum. That’s hard.

• Funny 1

Dude is getting ready for ZZ Top tour.

McIlroy and Fleetwood in sync.

Like in the Indiana Jones movie, "X marks the spot!"

• Thanks 1

I hope they don’t give too much tv time to Daly. Just had enough of him and his silly brand. Nice he’s given to some charities but damn…it’s just gotten old for me.