• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • I changed out the the bag this year going over to Ping from primarily Tayormade clubs. Driver: Ping G-410   12 degree Ping G-410  5wood Ping G-410. 7 wood Ping G410. 5 hybrid Ping G410 5 iron to PW   I was fitted to play Orange dot which is 2 degrees flat for my irons. Playing around with the adjustable driver and metal woods. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
    • It was a new course.  You get a pass.  Next time you need to keep it around 3 hours.  😁😉
    • I totally agree. Tiger brought a game that was head an shoulders above the rest. Primarily he introduced serious workout regimens. He inspired many talented athletes to take up golf. Todays golf is being played seriously worldwide. No longer just a game for the privileged country club players.  
    • Played a new course today.  We had 3 guys shoot in the 90s and 1 shot an 80 and we finished in less than 3.5 hours because we played ready golf.  You can play bad golf quickly.  We had a 2 some in front of us that we never saw after the first hole and had a 2 some behind us that rarely was close to us after the first few holes.
    • I played the Elks Country Club near Portsmouth, OH for the first time today. It's an old Donald Ross design that while it is not kept in destination course condition, it is easily the best course I have played in SE Ohio. It's a low bar, but the economy has forgotten most of the area and it  just can't support high enough greens fees to maintain the course any better.  I paid $30 to ride 18 today at 1PM. My driver miss today was a straight pull, which I prefer over the usual slice that I fight. On the the par 4 #6 I pulled my driver near the #2 tee box, leaving me about 180 yards to the green with a line of trees between me and the green that I was too close to to go over them. For the first time in my life I intentionally hit a fade/slice that traveled parallel to the line of trees before turning right through an opening in the trees and rolling up to about 12 feet from the pin.  I drained the putt for my only birdie of the day.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. ercxi
      ercxi
      (33 years old)
    2. Garea51
      Garea51
      (70 years old)
    3. iamwardicus
      iamwardicus
      (37 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...