• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • Take the flagsticks out.
    • Yea the entire course had the foam floating. Its been a wet week in Pittsburgh. It is a interesting conversation. How do you score a round when all the foam is floating? If we aren't counting shots outside the green, are all putts which hit the foam considered in? Are there any actual rules on this? 
    • No, I’m all in on a win! 🤫 Go Big of Go Home!
    • Yesterday, at age 35 I accomplished a golf goal I have been striving towards for several years, I finally broke 80!  I shot a 77 (+7) at Belden Hill Golf Club.  I was +3 on the front and +4 on the back with back to back birdies on 13 and 14.  My worst hole of the day was 16 when I was way to fast with my tee shot that I snap hooked left, hit 2 straight chunky 4 hybrids and a fatted AW after, on in 5 and a 2-putt double, thought for sure “here comes the blowup on the final holes” but I held it together, made par at 17 and bogey at 18.  An amazing feeling to finally break 80!  While it may not have been the longest or hardest track in my area, it felt great and long overdue!  
    • Would you mind elaborating on this, such as describing the hole, your former strategy, and what you do currently?  I have a few nemesis holes at my home course and I've tried applying some decision maps to them, but seeing an example of how someone made a change like that would be informative to me.  
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Gravy76
      Gravy76
      (33 years old)
    2. MauiMilan
      MauiMilan
      (42 years old)
    3. Motrinothar
      Motrinothar
      (26 years old)
    4. RyanDe680
      RyanDe680
      (41 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...