• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • Howdy y'all. I've taken a long break from golf, and things have really changed. I actually found this site while looking around to see if Snake Eyes clubs from old Golfsmith were still a thing, and sure enough, some of you yahoos are still playing them. Well, me too, but that's probably going to change pretty soon, but you guys seem pretty cool. If you've ever wanted to wake someone up from a coma to tell them what has happened in the world of golf for the last 10 years, I'm your guy. I'm actually really sad about what has happened to golfsmith, but it's pretty cool to see these new driver that you can just change the loft and the shaft with a little wrench.  I'm looking forward to getting to know some folks here, getting some advice on clubs, advice on kids golfing, and insight on kids clubs.    WITB: Nike Sasquatch driver, lucky 13 Titleist 970F strong 4 Snake Eyes irons, not sure which model by name, but they are oversized cavity back through the 6, and then they transition to the rescue style hybrid club Snake Eyes 51° gap wedge (I love this club) Rusty 588 sand wedge Shiny wilson 8802 putter  
    • I got my rejection for the masters and the ANWA late last week. Maybe next year. 
    • It's out there. I've seen it.
    • Another example is giving unsolicited advice. Could be as simple as, "it plays long." Supposed to be a two stroke penalty.  
    • Does anyone remember that photo from about 10 years ago that showed a guy walking across Washington Road with his beginner set of golf clubs on a  buggy because he had secured a ticket for one of the practice rounds? It was one of the funniest things I have ever seen. I've tried to find it but can't.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. andreanewman
      andreanewman
      (29 years old)
    2. Erg
      Erg
      (54 years old)
    3. Hacker James
      Hacker James
      (79 years old)
    4. irishmike27
      irishmike27
      (42 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...