• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • To those asking sarcastically if we could consider someone with 12 or 13 majors and 60 or 70 wins the GOAT someday… how’s that working out? Rory is stuck. Spieth. Koepka. JT. Collin won 2 of 8. Tiger won 7 of 11 or something at one point. Winning majors right now is hard. Tiger did it better than anyone ever all things considered.
    • I am retired, but have a turf degree. The course I used to belong to used to have guys that did not play golf doing the set up. I used to play 9 by myself a lot, and was usually the first off. When I would see tee markers set like that, I’d move them.
    • Tiger Woods Corrects Dwyane Wade After Basketball Star Calls Him the GOAT: 'I'm Not There Yet' "I'm not done," 82-time PGA Tour winner Tiger Woods repeated after retired NBA star Dwyane Wade... I do not think his comment “I’m not done” simply meant he expected he could do more in his professional career.  He neither accepted nor declined the monicker of GOAT.
    • Use your best judgment. You can have multiple home courses. But if you only play them once a month or something that’s going to be tough.
    • Nice birdie on the 17th today.  Started on the back 9.  About 500 yard tee shot over water and a fairway hazard around 250.  Got it that length but missed the hazard.  Then a 2 hybrid got me inside 50 yards of the green and a great PW put me inside 5 feet.  Drained the putt for a nice birdie 
  • Today's Birthdays

1. 3putt71
      3putt71
      (64 years old)
    2. cdutra40
      cdutra40
      (22 years old)
    3. Doovy
      Doovy
      (27 years old)
    4. JLeeWildcat9
      JLeeWildcat9
      (35 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...