• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • I found on YouTube and they are now on the Golf Channel a series called Me and My Golf. As Iacas said and why I watch them occasionally is for some basic fundamentals. They do have guests on their show, Rory McIIroy has been on the show a time or two. Piers Ward and Andy Proudman are the Host Instrctors.  They do a decent job. They do analyze videos from people who send a video in from time to time.  I find them to be better than Martin Hall and Blair O’Neal. It’s best to see a local PGA instructor in my opinion.
    • Yep, when people get comfortable they just want to go around ignorant of the world around them. Its easier that way. Our brain is super good at compartmentalizing things in a way. One big way has been the plain failure to see the people around us who are suffering because of institutional problems.
    • Yup you are. I have friends that are native Americans too. They applaud this. It’s one small step , but it will help. Ignorance of the the past is a failure that you seem to embrace.
    • A good way to work on reducing casting is to start with short swings and rehearse getting the hands to be in front of the ball at impact. Start with chips, then move to 1/4 swings, 1/2 swings and 3/4 swings. Learn to feel that position at impact. Film it to make sure is is working and post it here.
    • Yep.   Yep. People are too easily butt hurt these days, and others are too ready to appease the silliness. I have two very close friends who are 100% Native American. One a Navajo whose grandfather was a code talker in World War II, and the other a Cherokee. Both lose their mind over stuff like this. According to both, it does nothing but pay lip service and gives people the impression that they’re actually doing something to help Native Americans, when in fact, they ignore the genuine problems facing Native Americans these days. But I’m the ignorant one.   😑    
  • Today's Birthdays

1. chriswuk
      chriswuk
      (30 years old)
    2. Gero
      Gero
      (78 years old)
    3. nettscore
      nettscore
      (50 years old)
    4. RandMart3
      RandMart3
      (69 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...