IGNORED

What do You Guys and Gals Think About the Current Delivery Times?

Note: This thread is 799 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

4 hours ago, PeaceFrogg said:

PXG is great.  Ordered a putter, driver and another putter in Feb. March and June, respectively. Custom assembled yet all arrived in 10 days. Back in April, ordered a set of Srixon ZX 5 irons from normally dependable Rock Bottom Golf. Waited 2 weeks with no delivery. Called customer service and they said another month. Canceled and bought in person from Golf Galaxy.

I can't buy from in person stores. No one stocks the specs I need. 😞 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Still no wedges! Jeez i am past 10 weeks on those now

Dirver: Mizuno JPX 825 9,5 Fujikura Orochi Red Eye Stiff 65 g.
3 wood: Mizuno JPX 825 14 Fujikura Orochi Red Eye Stiff 75 g.
Hybrid: Mizuno JPX 825 18 Fujikura Orochi Red Eye Stiff 85 g. 
Irons: Mizuno MP 59 3 / PW KBS Tour stiff shaft ( Golf Pride Niion )
Wedges: Taylormade ATV Wedges 52 and 58 ( Golf Pride Niion )
putter: Taylormade ghost series 770 35 inch ( Super Stroke slim 3.0 )
Balls: Taylormade TP 5

23 hours ago, saevel25 said:

I can't buy from in person stores. No one stocks the specs I need. 😞 

That's why I like ordering from PXG when they have their blowout sales. I can customize anything to my specs. Really paid dividends with the customized driver and putters.

But, I didn't want their irons, I wanted the ZX 5s straight out of the box and mail order on them was crazy wait times. Luckily I found them at one of the GGs in my area. Plus I traded in my old Ping Gs, so it worked out great.

• 2 weeks later...

I recently picked up a Ping G425 3wood. I had some things to trade, so I went to a local shop today to get the matching 5wood. They only had a few pieces of Ping equipment, and said it could be October before they get more. I thought as everything started returning to normal, the stock at golf shops would, too. I guess I was wrong.

I ordered some PXG irons last Monday and the guy told me 14 to 15 days build time. I should see them in 3 weeks. 

12 weeks in still no wedges. I got An option on some stock RTX Zipcore wedges i will buy those if i don’t get them before my golf trip.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/27/2021 at 3:41 AM, Vinsk said:

I absolutely love them. Great feel, sound great and they really get the ball moving. They are every bit as long as my Callaway Mavrik Pros.  But I do have to say I got graphite shafts which I’ve really come to like. It’s a great deal I think. PXG irons for $99/club….highly recommend.

Mine came today. Just under 3 weeks delivery time so that's good. And the clubs are great! Hit a few on the back forty and it was pretty amazing. I'll give them a course trial tomorrow but I think I'm gonna be happy.

• Like 1

Ordered a pair of foot joys over a week ago from PGA superstore. They didn’t have them so they had to come from foot joy. Still waiting for them to ship. What is their problem? I only go online when I can’t get what I want in a store. Stores inventory is piss poor these days. How do these companies expect to recover if they don’t get product in the shelves?

48 minutes ago, tinker said:

What is their problem?

I think I might have heard someone mention something called a pandemic (or something) a while back.................;-)

FJ shoes are made in China. There are supply chain problems affecting most items in every part of the globe.

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

• 1 month later...
On 7/8/2021 at 7:19 PM, tomvk77nl said:

12 weeks in still no wedges. I got An option on some stock RTX Zipcore wedges i will buy those if i don’t get them before my golf trip.

So now i am waiting over 19 weeks and still didn’t get my wedges from titleist. I mean this sucks big time.

I ordered Callaway Apex Pro Irons in April and got them in about a week, all but the 4 iron which came in two weeks after that. A buddy of mine ordered the regular Apex 2021 irons and they sent them to him in four different shipments, all in all it took about 2 months to get all of them in 3-pw.

The course where I work we have issues getting all kinds of things, hats, shirts, golf balls, etc. The shelves are bare in a lot of places. We sell a ton of ClicGear carts and they are really hit and miss as well. We will get 10 in and then they will be on backorder for 2 months. They were really bad during last Christmas people were selling them online for twice what they retail.

Danny    In my :ping: Hoofer Tour golf bag on my :clicgear: 8.0 Cart

Driver:   :pxg: 0311 Gen 5  X-Stiff.                        Irons:  :callaway: 4-PW APEX TCB Irons 
3 Wood: :callaway: Mavrik SZ Rogue X-Stiff                            Nippon Pro Modus 130 X-Stiff
3 Hybrid: :callaway: Mavrik Pro KBS Tour Proto X   Wedges: :vokey:  50°, 54°, 60° 
Putter: :odyssey:  2-Ball Ten Arm Lock        Ball: :titleist: ProV 1

• 2 months later...

Right so I ordered the wedges mid April, I still didn't get them, shop tells me the will have a new batch vokey heads coming in begin December, this will be in the UK so they should be with me just before Christmas I canceled the whole shit as I am pretty disappointed with the whole situation. In stead I went with the new Mizuno T22 wedges and I got those already. this finally makes my bag complete for the next few years.

This will be my setup for the coming seasons:

Driver: Cobra Radspeed XB 10.5 set to 9.5 with UST Proforce V2 stiff shaft at 45"

Wood: Cobra RADSPEED 14.5 set to 13.5 with UST Proforce V2 stiff shaft at 42"

Hybrid: Mizuno CLK 19 deg with Tensei Ck Blue stiff shaft standard

Irons: Mizuno JPX 921 Forged 4 - pw  with KBS Tour stiff shaft 

Wedges: Mizuno T22 chrome 50.07 s grind, 55.12 s grind, 60.06 x grind

Putter: Scotty Cameron Phantom X 8.5 with 35" shaft and a Superstroke Pistol GT 2.0 grip

Woods and Irons all have 2 tape layers under a Golfpride Mc Aline grip

IMG_6359.jpeg

IMG_6360.jpeg

45 minutes ago, tomvk77nl said:

Right so I ordered the wedges mid April, I still didn't get them, shop tells me the will have a new batch vokey heads coming in begin December, this will be in the UK so they should be with me just before Christmas I canceled the whole shit as I am pretty disappointed with the whole situation. In stead I went with the new Mizuno T22 wedges and I got those already. this finally makes my bag complete for the next few years.

This will be my setup for the coming seasons:

Driver: Cobra Radspeed XB 10.5 set to 9.5 with UST Proforce V2 stiff shaft at 45"

Wood: Cobra RADSPEED 14.5 set to 13.5 with UST Proforce V2 stiff shaft at 42"

Hybrid: Mizuno CLK 19 deg with Tensei Ck Blue stiff shaft standard

Irons: Mizuno JPX 921 Forged 4 - pw  with KBS Tour stiff shaft 

Wedges: Mizuno T22 chrome 50.07 s grind, 55.12 s grind, 60.06 x grind

Putter: Scotty Cameron Phantom X 8.5 with 35" shaft and a Superstroke Pistol GT 2.0 grip

Woods and Irons all have 2 tape layers under a Golfpride Mc Aline grip

That's a good looking bag of weapons. 👍👍

Personally, I really like those wedges you picked. The Miz wedges are gorgeous IMO. I probably would have picked the cooper ones because I like their look, but really the entire Mizuno line of wedges had been great for the last couple of years. So, I don't think you could have gone wrong with what you choose to do. 

I've never hit the Mizuno wedges but I'll bet they perform great. 

I'll also bet you can hit a lot better shots with wedges that are in your bag compared to wedges that are on back-order. 🤪

My bag is an ever-changing combination of clubs. 

A mix I am forever tinkering with. 

• 1 month later...

Well, I have to say that for the most part delivery times are absolutely insane right now.

This is pretty much happening in all areas of manufacturing right now. With the manufacturer/distributor I work for, many of the components we are trying to get we already know we won't get until at least first quarter of 2023. ... And suppliers won't even guarantee those dates are good. I've been in the industry for 28 years and I've never seen anything like this. Things we used to get in 2-3 weeks are now 6 months. Things that used to be 8-10 weeks are now a year. Stuff that used to be 6 months lead time, they won't even tell us when you can get them. 

Its really bad. As a guy who's always been paid on commission and that comes when a product is invoiced (read that as after it finally ships) it's hard. BUT its horrible for the folks trying to work in customer service. All day long they have customers calling them and yelling at them. Some of them are swearing at them and screaming. Customer service folks don't get paid enough for that, so they quit. Usually they cry first... literally. Then you have folks who normally do other jobs having pause to answer the phone. Which slows down production. Or, you just don't answer the phone and send all calls to a generic voicemail. Either of which makes customers even angrier and so on and so on. 

What I'm getting at. Is if you call PING, or Titleist, or any manufacturer really and actually get a customer service person... Please be nice to them. It's not their fault your stuff is late and at least they answered the phone. I promise you they are not happy with the fact that they can't supply you with the stuff you want/need. 

I’m not sure how this happened but I certainly am not a victim of late delivery times. On December 14th I ordered custom specs Callaway XForged CB irons 4-PW. The chart says shipping will be 3-5 weeks for the clubs to ship. December 31st, they arrived at my door. I also ordered a custom spec set of PXG DC irons 2 weeks ago and they’re at the FedEx facility here today. So…no issues with delivery times for me.😁

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

4 hours ago, caniac6 said:

According to the pro at my course, Mizuno is delivering fairly quickly.

Depends on the shafts I think. I had a broken 6i sent back for repair, they’re waiting on the shaft. It’s been over a month.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

1 hour ago, billchao said:

Depends on the shafts I think. I had a broken 6i sent back for repair, they’re waiting on the shaft. It’s been over a month.

Some places its the shafts for sure. I know an acquaintance of mine who ordered some PXG clubs and they called him back and offered him upgraded shafts at no additional cost, because they said the shaft he spec'ed wasn't in and they weren't sure when it would be. 

Note: This thread is 799 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!