IGNORED

Brooks-Bryson Feud

ncates00
Note: This thread is 845 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Vinsk said:

So you’re a fan of Poulter now?

Poulter is an ass to fans he doesn't know, who haven't done anything to him.

That's not the same thing.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

10 hours ago, saevel25 said:

If he said that to Koepka, knowing he was doing an interview, that is just great stuff. 

I agree with Erik, lets pair them up 😉

They used to have a "prick pairing"  in the U.S. Open, but I think they stopped doing it a while back when John Feinstein outed the practice.

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

9 hours ago, saevel25 said:

Still a dick move to basically photo bomb during an interview and make a snide comment. Basically, he was being an asshole. He knew what he was doing. 

Absolutely! BDC is a smartass, that's how he comes across. 

Thomas Gralinski, 2458080

For a timeline of the DeChambeau/Koepka feud read this Golf Digest article

1621960002795.jpeg

After Brooks Koepka's viral Kiawah interview, we take a look back at the long, sordid history of golf's greatest modern rivalry.

The media will keep this alive for a while.

4 minutes ago, boogielicious said:

Phil was out driving Koepka, so whatever his set up was, it’s working.

Do you think it will work at Torrey Pines (US Open)? Will he even keep it in play?

• Like 1

22 hours ago, eich41 said:

Bryson said "You just have to start it on the right line Brooksy" as he was walking by.  

Ha ha ha... I can see how BK was so flustered and lost all bearings while trying to explain his failed forays into greens reading. Awesome..! 

Thanks for posting this.

Vishal S.

2 hours ago, MiuraMan said:

For a timeline of the DeChambeau/Koepka feud read this Golf Digest article

That is some good reading. 😁

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

12 minutes ago, GolfLug said:

Ha ha ha... I can see how BK was so flustered and lost all bearings while trying to explain his failed forays into greens reading. Awesome..! 

I wonder if Koepka thought the interview was live and on-air when he dropped his nasty string of f-bombs for the dainty of heart and children to hear? Or did he know it was a recorded interview for usage later?

5 minutes ago, Double Mocha Man said:

I wonder if Koepka thought the interview was live and on-air when he dropped his nasty string of f-bombs for the dainty of heart and children to hear? Or did he know it was a recorded interview for usage later?

Stop looking old. 😉

Also, TV is delayed anyways. He would have been bleeped. Someone got the non-edited version posted on the internet. 

Kids shouldn't be on Twitter. 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:

15 minutes ago, saevel25 said:

Stop looking old. 😉

Also, TV is delayed anyways. He would have been bleeped. Someone got the non-edited version posted on the internet. 

Kids shouldn't be on Twitter. 

Eh, not so fast. Not everything on TV is delayed. Think of all the things we've heard over the years that didn't get bleeped. I was speaking more to Koepka's character or lack thereof.

15 minutes ago, Double Mocha Man said:

I just heard the bleeped version and I laughed hard. That's all. But wouldn't have mattered if I heard the unedited version. It's not like it's a slur or anything. 

My kids (12 and 14) think these gaffes are hilarious. Haven't had to look up therapy yet.. 😄. But that's a different thread...

Vishal S.

14 minutes ago, Double Mocha Man said:

Eh, not so fast. Not everything on TV is delayed. Think of all the things we've heard over the years that didn't get bleeped. I was speaking more to Koepka's character or lack thereof.

I don't put to much stock into cursing as a character defect. I got a minor in cursing at Ohio State 😛 

14 minutes ago, GolfLug said:

My kids (12 and 14) think these gaffes are hilarious. Haven't had to look up therapy yet.. 😄. But that's a different thread...

Seriously, you can't stop people from cursing. No matter how much parents try, if a kid develops the habit, tough shit. 

As long as they learn when it is proper to use it. For the most part, I picked up on that its not good to use it at work, but it's ok when you are around friends or on the golf course. 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag

1 minute ago, saevel25 said:

As long as they learn when it is proper to use it. For the most part, I picked up on that its not good to use it at work, but it's ok when you are around friends or on the golf course

But Koepka was at work... 😁

On 5/25/2021 at 7:01 AM, eich41 said:

Bryson said "You just have to start it on the right line Brooksy" as he was walking by.  As I said on a previous post last year when Bryson bulked up, clearly he really added the size so that he would stand a chance in the inevitable throw down with Koepka.

The T-38 was giving start line advice to the T-2? HawHawHaw! Methinks that BDC wouldn't know a start line if he tripped over it.

10 minutes ago, Zippo said:

BDC wouldn't know a start line if he tripped over it.

That's what BK should have said to BDC, instead of going all bombastic.  Now that would have been funny!

Perhaps BK needs Zippo as his on-course manager???

Edited by Double Mocha Man
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Double Mocha Man said:

That's what BK should have said to BDC, instead of going all bombastic.  Now that would have been funny!

Perhaps BK needs Zippo as his on-course manager???

Yea, like we all react logically, especially when you have a feud with someone. Hindsight is 20/20. Easy to say, BK should have done this. You are not BK, and you are not in that situation. 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag

4 minutes ago, saevel25 said:

Yea, like we all react logically, especially when you have a feud with someone. Hindsight is 20/20. Easy to say, BK should have done this. You are not BK, and you are not in that situation. 

Well, I think I'd rather sit down and have a glass of wine with BDC than BK.  The former being a much more interesting person.  Though I'd like to get into BK's head from a psychological standpoint to see what is really there.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Double Mocha Man said:

Well, I think I'd rather sit down and have a glass of wine with BDC than BK.  The former being a much more interesting person.  Though I'd like to get into BK's head from a psychological standpoint to see what is really there.

I rather not sit down with either. 

BK is just a normal human to me. Nothing out of the ordinary really. 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag

Note: This thread is 845 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!