• Administrator
2 hours ago, mcanadiens said:

I'm aware they haven't liked each other, but clearly it only became a big deal after the Koepka video went viral.

It’s been ramping up. More and more people are aware.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://twitter.com/sam_golf/status/1397953076401737736?s=20  

So Bryson ribs BK by saying he’s living rent free in BK’s head….then he whines like a baby and has spectators removed for yelling ‘Brooksy’? What a douche.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, iacas said:

@Billy Z is going to lose his 💩 when he sees this. 😉

• Funny 1

Bryson is just asking for more "Brooksie" at this point. I am not sure how this really helps him in anyway to keep participating. How can this not spill over into the fan base with this sort of outward trolling going on? Let your clubs do the talking. 

I am waiting for him to say, "I have a fever, and the only prescription is more Brooksie!" 🤣

• Funny 1

• Administrator

I'm all in. One of them should just go FULL heel. I've been saying that about Bryson for awhile, but maybe Brooks will beat him to it.

9 hours ago, iacas said:

OK, maybe reading too much into this BUT, the commentator appears to react before Bryson jumps behind then, and they also have a 2nd camera view of Bryson?  Seems just a little suspicious.  Still, I LOVE IT!

• Thanks 1

Bryson should’ve walked up to them during the interview and asked Todd Lewis if he’s had enough of this BS. 

48 minutes ago, iacas said:

I'm all in. One of them should just go FULL heel. I've been saying that about Bryson for awhile, but maybe Brooks will beat him to it.

I've said this in the US Open thread: the problem is that they both exhibit heel traits. Would be better if, for example, if Brooks took on Spieth or Bryson took on Rory.

3 minutes ago, PeaceFrogg said:

I've said this in the US Open thread: the problem is that they both exhibit heel traits. Would be better if, for example, if Brooks took on Spieth or Bryson took on Rory.

I think Brooks is way less of a heel than Bryson. 

They just need to call up Vince McMahon for some story line advice 😉

1 minute ago, saevel25 said:

Disagree. Heels always get upset at the mere sight of their rival as Brooks did at the PGA. Plus Brooks says a lot of jerky things towards his other competition as well, like his comments before the final round of the 2020 PGA.  You like him, fine, but there is no denying he acts like a heel.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, saevel25 said:

Crap. 

Now I got "Hell In A Sand Trap" going through my mind. 

Bryson and Brooks, the biggest damn pot bunker you've ever seen and 7-irons. 

And my last brain cell is ... gone.

1 hour ago, TourSpoon said:

"I have a fever, and the only prescription is more Brooksie!" 🤣

will ferrell cowbell GIF

Bryson behind the next Brooks interview.

• Thanks 1
  • Funny 2

1 minute ago, boogielicious said:

will ferrell cowbell GIF

Bryson behind the next Brooks interview.

Almost did a coffee spit take on that one. I haven't laughed like that since I was just a little girl. ... Very funny. Thanks for making my morning. 

1 minute ago, ChetlovesMer said:

Almost did a coffee spit take on that one. I haven't laughed like that since I was just a little girl. ... Very funny. Thanks for making my morning. 

Someone needs to FedEx Bryson a cowbell and drum stick STAT!

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, saevel25 said:

I agree. But BK is just a dud. Like Ryan Lochte. Major talent, total dud personality.

10 minutes ago, boogielicious said:

Someone needs to FedEx Bryson a cowbell and drum stick STAT!

Man, I really hope they get paired up on Sunday. Even if they aren't in the final group. Although that would be the best scenario. 

Grab a couple of driver head covers, use them as boxing gloves and go at it. 

• Thanks 1

Personally I hate to see golf devolve into professional wrestling.  IMO, it is because with Tiger gone there is very little in professional golf that is interesting.  And by interesting I mean in a golf sense.  Any idiot can get attention by lighting himself on fire in the public square.  Tiger's absence leaves a void that is unfortunately being filled by idiots.

• Like 1

On 6/18/2021 at 1:10 AM, ncates00 said:

@Billy Z is going to lose his 💩 when he sees this. 😉

Lol, I told you so. To me, it was just as evident at the PGAC.