IGNORED

Atlas Valley Golf Club

dennyjones

1 hour ago, Billy Z said:

I am shutting down my game somewhat this year as my right ankle is needing surgery and can only take so much golf. I am down to once a week and have full schedule based on that limited frequency. I appreciate you asking me, but sorry I cannot attend. 

thank you, Tom

No problem, thx for letting me know.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 4 weeks later...

@dennyjones @Lugowskins I will book Atlas Valley for Sunday July 18th tomorrow morning.  Right now it is just the 3 of us.  I can ride or walk.  I'd like to walk but will ride if that is what you guys want.  Do you guys want to walk or ride?

Any other Michigan TST members, we would really like a fourth at Atlas Valley on Sunday July 18th.  Message @StuM if you are interested.

Unsure of exact tee time but thinking between 8 and 9am depending on availability which I will not know until tomorrow morning.

• Like 1

(edited)

Tee time is 8:30.  We still need a fourth if any interested.

Edited by StuM

I am sorry but I simply can't make it. Work is crazy after the recent storms. Collapsing catch basins, clogged cross pipes etc etc....... Might get "caught up" in a month.....

On 7/11/2021 at 10:08 AM, Esox said:

I am sorry but I simply can't make it. Work is crazy after the recent storms. Collapsing catch basins, clogged cross pipes etc etc....... Might get "caught up" in a month.....

NP, maybe next time.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • Yeah, I don't really see the problem with what he said in the interview. Nothing wrong here imo. He's not the biggest fan of team events and isn't quite comfortable in it compared to every other week where it's just himself. Just because he's one of the best players in the world doesn't mean he's supposed to be a huge fan of team events. IIRC, Tiger didn't come across as the most enthusiastic player in those events either, at least not in some parts of his career. People are different and not everyone enjoy playing in a team. Some love that stuff and soak up all the energy. Others have their energy sapped by those things. It is of course the same for every player, deviating from the typical tour routines, but people deal with it in different ways. Brooks might be one that struggle more with the transition, but I doubt he's the only one.
    • Yeah, I don't really see the problem with what he said in the interview. Nothing wrong here imo. He's not the biggest fan of team events and isn't quite comfortable in it compared to every other week where it's just himself. Just because he's one of the best players in the world doesn't mean he's supposed to be a huge fan of team events. IIRC, Tiger didn't come across as the most enthusiastic player in those events either, at least not in some parts of his career. People are different and not everyone enjoy playing in a team. Some love that stuff and soak up all the energy. Others have their energy sapped by those things. It is of course the same for every player, deviating from the typical tour routines, but people deal with it in different ways. Brooks might be one that struggle more with the transition, but I doubt he's the only one.
    • Day 47: A little work on priority piece and a little work on COVID-19 day 6/7 drills. 
    • Day 47: A little work on priority piece and a little work on COVID-19 day 6/7 drills. 
    • Day 201.  Played 18 holes today.  A course where I should have hit more than the 5 GIR I hit and should have shot lower than the 87 I did.  The driving range was closed before the round, and I hit my opening tee shot O.B..  😞  Not sure why I missed so many shots, especially driver, right.  Will have to do some outdoor practice to complement my indoor practice to ensure I'm not getting wild. 
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Aj_ ninja
      Aj_ ninja
      (35 years old)
    2. Bay20
      Bay20
      (56 years old)
    3. boomer15
      boomer15
      (46 years old)
    4. ckeller52
      ckeller52
      (65 years old)
    5. Drmizz
      Drmizz
      (50 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...