IGNORED

Atlas Valley Golf Club

dennyjones

1 hour ago, Billy Z said:

I am shutting down my game somewhat this year as my right ankle is needing surgery and can only take so much golf. I am down to once a week and have full schedule based on that limited frequency. I appreciate you asking me, but sorry I cannot attend. 

thank you, Tom

No problem, thx for letting me know.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 4 weeks later...

@dennyjones @Lugowskins I will book Atlas Valley for Sunday July 18th tomorrow morning.  Right now it is just the 3 of us.  I can ride or walk.  I'd like to walk but will ride if that is what you guys want.  Do you guys want to walk or ride?

Any other Michigan TST members, we would really like a fourth at Atlas Valley on Sunday July 18th.  Message @StuM if you are interested.

Unsure of exact tee time but thinking between 8 and 9am depending on availability which I will not know until tomorrow morning.

• Like 1

(edited)

Tee time is 8:30.  We still need a fourth if any interested.

Edited by StuM

I am sorry but I simply can't make it. Work is crazy after the recent storms. Collapsing catch basins, clogged cross pipes etc etc....... Might get "caught up" in a month.....

On 7/11/2021 at 10:08 AM, Esox said:

I am sorry but I simply can't make it. Work is crazy after the recent storms. Collapsing catch basins, clogged cross pipes etc etc....... Might get "caught up" in a month.....

NP, maybe next time.

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...