• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • Congrats to Schauffele! May not be a major but it ranks high on the list of a golfers resume. It does with me anyway.....
    • Mine was my mother.  She was a very angry person with a temper.   Golf was not her game.  She took it up to spend time with me when I was a teenager, after I started playing when I was a caddie. she had a violent, slashing swing.   Her clubs were a set of old MacGregor blades and she would hit the 2-iron a lot off the tee.   It would go far, but rarely where she wanted.  Seriously, it was like some type of hockey motion. she was easily frustrated and had zero short game.  She would ping pong back and forth across the green because her chipping miss was blading the ball.  She’d get mad, start swearing and sometimes take 4 chips/pitches around the green.  Several times I’d have to apologize because she’d get mad and swear so much.  If she was in a bunker, forget it.  Just run! Her main quirk was water though.   It could be a lake or a 2 foot wide stream in front of her.  She’d find it.   We were in Myrtle Beach at Wild Wing Hummingbird years ago and there is a creek hat winds through.  She was about 20 feet in front of he creek that was only a couple of feet deep in front of her.  Sure enough, she topped it and it went in the creek, carried away by the current.   She was super pissed and I couldn’t stop laughing.   We didn’t talk for most of the rest of the day. 
    • Played in an event with a pair that both felt the need to stretch and practically do calisthenics on the first tee right behind me from my warm up, address and right through my swing. I guess they didn’t arrive early enough. It was almost like a parody sketch.    one of the guys was a super nervous sort that could not be still or refrain from fidgeting. He liked to stand on the green behind the flag and be in constant motion. I typically don’t mind where people stand or even if they move around a little, but this was almost like the student section waving giant foam fingers when the opponent is attempting a field goal, extra point, or foul shot. he seemed like a nice guy, just oblivious 
    • Day 67, July 31, 2021 More three-quarter swing stuff today. I really am trying to shorten the backswing.
    • What a shot into 18 with all that pressure.  Great playing Xander.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Architex
      Architex
      (51 years old)
    2. cygnusjen
      cygnusjen
      (48 years old)
    3. Garbz3
      Garbz3
      (72 years old)
    4. Joefree
      Joefree
      (38 years old)
    5. KurtActual
      KurtActual
      (36 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...