IGNORED

2021 U.S. Open at Torrey Pines

nevets88
Note: This thread is 1030 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1 minute ago, Shindig said:

Okay, who among you cursed Bryson with my short game?

He left the building a while ago. Not a fan but feeling sorry for him a tad. 

Vishal S.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

1 minute ago, Zippo said:

BDC snowman. Man. When it goes south…

He’s the Hindenburg today. 

• Like 1

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

I was researching to tell you a fun story about Azinger and it turns out the story was about Lanny Wadkins.  It's the story of asking Seve to move his marker in the Ryder Cup and then sinking a putt by banking it off the moved marker.  I thought that was Azinger in '91 singles, turns out it was Wadkins in '85 fourball.   So nevermind on that.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Tournament is over. 

Scott

My Swing Thread

Louis could have hit the hotel but instead he hit the penalty area. 

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Rory's meltdown at Augusta feels so long ago, I can't even recall how I felt to be making a comparison to Bryson right now.   Also I am more fond of Rory.

-- Michael | My swing! 

You’d figure someone would come up with more background on Oosthuizen other than his farm. 

• Funny 1

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Just now, nevets88 said:

You’d figure someone would come up with more background on Oosthuizen other than his farm. 

Wait, is this not the tournament sponsored by Farmer's Insurance?

Did you know Louis won the UKBO a few years ago at St. Andrew's, a few months after winning the Masters' Par 3 Contest? 

-- Michael | My swing! 

Ok maybe not?

Scott

My Swing Thread

4 minutes ago, False hopes said:

Yep.

No, he can make the putt.

Irons: 0.5 inch short and 2* Flat Mavrik 5 to AW (AW-105, PW-120, 9-135, 8-145) The lofts for these clubs are about 3* to 5* stronger  than standard.

Wedges: Mizuno MP-R series 52* and 56*. (80, 60)

Nickent: 4DX 2 hybrid 17* and 4 hybrid 23* (185 and 170 carry)

3 Wood: Tour Edge XGC 13* (195 carry)

Driver: Callaway FT IZ Driver 9* (210 carry, ~230 total)

Great putt by Bryson for birdie on 18.  It didn't go in, but imagine if it had.

-- Michael | My swing! 

Just now, Zippo said:

Louis needs to fly like an eagle. Again. 

If he doesn't make it on the green in two, I hope he doesn't do something silly, like asking his caddy to tend the pin on his third shot.

-- Michael | My swing! 

It's like the percentage going down on Louis' hand as the flop is revealed, then the turn and one last Hail Mary heave river card left. 

Let's go Louis!

Vishal S.

Nice of Phil to hang out.

-- Michael | My swing! 

Note: This thread is 1030 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!