IGNORED

2021 U.S. Open at Torrey Pines

What’s the crack with Hovland’s WD? Any body know anything about it?

• Like 1
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

From golf subreddit

What a major!  This is easily one of the three best major championship weekends of 2021 so far.

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, jxdama said:

Koepka  is  going to have to worry about  making the  cut. He  is spraying  it everywhere. Might  be  intimidated  by  Morikawa's  play.

I think Morikawa's too small to intimidate Koepka.  We'll leave the intimidation to Bryson.

And dude, what's with all the egg yolks in your personal icon photo?!  (Though the dish looks delicious)  Has your heart doctor approved of the photo?  Check with Vinsk...

22 minutes ago, Beastie said:

F Why Eye...not many colonists are familiar with "What's the crack".  

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Piz said:

I think we can use context clues…

(edited)
1 hour ago, Beastie said:

No Old Course then? It’s just a muni 

Didn't realize the Old Course was used for the US Open. Learn something new every day, I guess.  Seriously, the discussion was about US Open venues.

Edited by PeaceFrogg

6 minutes ago, Piz said:

I just asked two colonists what "F Why Eye" means and they didn't know... 😁

6 minutes ago, iacas said:

Sherbert...

13 minutes ago, iacas said:

I don't know. I thought he was saying that VH had a wardrobe malfunction with his pants 😁.

39 minutes ago, Double Mocha Man said:

I think Morikawa's too small to intimidate Koepka.  We'll leave the intimidation to Bryson.

And dude, what's with all the egg yolks in your personal icon photo?!  (Though the dish looks delicious)  Has your heart doctor approved of the photo?  Check with Vinsk...

I didnt  put  it  in there. Koepka  coming totally  apart  now. It  isnt that  difficult  out there.

I also have  no idea  how to change  it.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, jxdama said:

Thanks. Koepka was embarrassing today. Should  have hit  an iron off every tee.

You need to have an avatar.

11 hours ago, nevets88 said:

USO on Peacock now and there's just so much announcing. SHUT UP! And ads. Lots of ads.

I had a weird experience with Peacock this morning.  My YTTV isn't working well for some reason (been an issue the past few days), so I used the app.  I signed up for free Peacock, watched Torrey on my laptop but couldn't cast to the TV.  So I installed the app on my TV but when I logged in there, I could only follow the featured group.  Is anyone else watching it (not right now, just in general) on free peacock?

8 hours ago, Beastie said:

Cracked driver on Thursday and injured eye and WD on Friday. Not the US Open he was looking for.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Zeph said:

Cracked driver on Thursday and injured eye and WD on Friday. Not the US Open he was looking for.

Thanks! That statement must have have been written by a PA or management company. What 20 something talks like that?  

I suppose he was certain of missing the cut, so fair enough. 

10 minutes ago, Beastie said:  

I suppose he was certain of missing the cut, so fair enough. 

At the point he WD he could not know he would miss the cut. Unfortunate but 6 over with plenty of holes left he could have made the cut. 

25 minutes ago, jmanbooyaa said:

At the point he WD he could not know he would miss the cut. Unfortunate but 6 over with plenty of holes left he could have made the cut. 

Yeah, but his eye wasn’t getting any better. Six over for the day and shooting two under the last eight holes. If he thought he had a shot and the eye wasn’t bad enough, he would probably have tried. I don’t think people can do the Tiger blaming on the WD.