IGNORED

2021 U.S. Open at Torrey Pines

nevets88
Note: This thread is 1033 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

8 hours ago, Shindig said:

I had a weird experience with Peacock this morning.  My YTTV isn't working well for some reason (been an issue the past few days), so I used the app.  I signed up for free Peacock, watched Torrey on my laptop but couldn't cast to the TV.  So I installed the app on my TV but when I logged in there, I could only follow the featured group.  Is anyone else watching it (not right now, just in general) on free peacock?

Peacock is pretty limited in its broadcast. I posted the schedule in the first few pages of this thread. Like today there’s nothing on Peacock according to the schedule. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

5 hours ago, Beastie said:

Thanks! That statement must have have been written by a PA or management company. What 20 something talks like that?  

I have a 14 year old in my class who would talk like that.

10 hours ago, iacas said:

Tuck City, baby! Looking good

Colin P.

Can’t wait to watch Koepka tank. I’m talking Bogeys galore!

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

38 minutes ago, Vinsk said:

This is why we can’t have nice things Doc!

• Funny 1

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

On 6/17/2021 at 4:06 PM, ShawnSum said:

Drink every time you hear "marine layer". Just kidding..you'd die 🤓

Okay, so I'm already through my second cup of coffee on Saturday morning, and it's just getting started.

My wife is not amused.

Actually, she is--she's pulling out the honey-do list.

• Funny 2

Craig
What's in the :ogio: Silencer bag (on the :clicgear: cart)
Driver: :callaway: Razr Fit 10.5°  
5 Wood: :tmade: Burner  
Hybrid: :cobra: Baffler DWS 20°
Irons: :ping: G400 
Wedge: :ping: Glide 2.0 54° ES grind 
Putter: :heavyputter:  midweight CX2
:aimpoint:,  :bushnell: Tour V4

1 hour ago, colin007 said:

I have a 14 year old in my class who would talk like that.

Get him off to IMG for a work placement. He’s a natural.

• Like 1

Stevie T

1 hour ago, Vinsk said:

Lol, I was hoping the same thing for Bryson.

Thomas Gralinski, 2458080

Slightly off-topic, kind of related to NLU on Torrey, but you can watch a course flyover, you can play it many times on a video game, you can watch it on tv, but it's just not the same as actually playing it. Being Captain Obvious here, I know.

• Informative 1

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

4 hours ago, Beastie said:

Get him off to IMG for a work placement. He’s a natural.

All his IG posts are written as if it’s him (which I believe they are), and he seems like an eloquent enough person to write that. It would be a bit weird phrasing it like that if someone else wrote it.0

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

47 minutes ago, Zeph said:

All his IG posts are written as if it’s him (which I believe they are), and he seems like an eloquent enough person to write that. It would be a bit weird phrasing it like that if someone else wrote it.0

Imagine if he had to deal with Twitter's old 140 character limit. It would be all acronyms and shorthand, lol.

Steve

35 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

Imagine if he had to deal with Twitter's old 140 character limit. It would be all acronyms and shorthand, lol.

Tots obvs lol

Just now, Beastie said:

Tots obvs lol

My daughter was disgusted when I ordered my stock of balls last year with my initials on it #SJT. 

twice as disgusted when I added a # ther following season for a stylish #SJT#.

Lmao

• Funny 1

Stevie T

I’m behind like 3 hours and heard Bones say 3 finger seven iron. Had to look up what that meant. 

I’m not sure if Wolff’s shirt is camo or 8-bit or both. 

Steve

From golf subreddit

B021199B-A94C-4D24-BD80-137C7D690BE6.gif

• Funny 3

Steve

I dunno if it’s my setup but the picture quality watching the PGA was better than this. Maybe there’s not enough light. It seems out of focus a lot. 

Steve

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

I dunno if it’s my setup but the picture quality watching the PGA was better than this. Maybe there’s not enough light. It seems out of focus a lot. 

Huh?

I’m not seeing that.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

21 minutes ago, iacas said:

Huh?

I’m not seeing that.

I think it was one part particular camera or shot. It was some vista canyon-y view. 

Steve

1 hour ago, nevets88 said:

Pretty hard for settings that are around infinity for the most part to be out of focus. Time for a new TV. :-)

• Funny 1

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

Phil isn’t winning this tournament.

Too soon to call, @Shorty? 😜

• Funny 1

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

Note: This thread is 1033 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!