IGNORED

Fight Breaks Out at Korn Ferry Qualifier

nevets88
Note: This thread is 1041 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

If I was having a bad day on the golf course and somebody physically attacked me…it would be the nicest thing for them to do for me….

• Like 1
  • Funny 2

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator
6 hours ago, Vinsk said:

If I was having a bad day on the golf course and somebody physically attacked me…it would be the nicest thing for them to do for me….

FTFY. 😄

• Funny 2

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

22 hours ago, ncates00 said:

Gotcha. I’m very literal, especially in written form, unless it is clear and obvious that another’s words are mere jest. Folks, not necessarily you, tend to be ignorant on the law, so I wasn’t sure. 

When @ChetlovesMer posts, assume it’s facetious.😜

• Funny 1

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

• Administrator
1 hour ago, ChetlovesMer said:

You are wise beyond your years.

I don't know. He's pretty old.

• Funny 2

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

2 hours ago, ChetlovesMer said:

You are wise beyond your years.

1 hour ago, iacas said:

I don't know. He's pretty old.

mitsubishi business time GIF

My thoughts are the KF Tour itself should most likely have a policy for this and rule accordingly with Smith.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

That story sounds very believable. He doesn't sound like he was trying to make something up. 

Man, if true, then there is a man-baby walking around playing golf, beating people up, demanding they say uncle. WTF is that! 🤣

Edited by saevel25

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Was looking at qualifier leaderboard, wondering how the guy watching all this did, shot 79, the hole right after the fight he parred it.

Another thing I noticed was Eric Axley in the leaderboard, wondering if that's the Eric Axley that won an event on the PGA Tour.

Korn Ferry Tour Monday Qualifier - Auburn Hills Golf Course Leaderboard | South Central PGA

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

35 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

Was looking at qualifier leaderboard, wondering how the guy watching all this did, shot 79, the hole right after the fight he parred it.

Another thing I noticed was Eric Axley in the leaderboard, wondering if that's the Eric Axley that won an event on the PGA Tour.

Korn Ferry Tour Monday Qualifier - Auburn Hills Golf Course Leaderboard | South Central PGA

Could be.  Axley's win was a long time ago;  for reference, Axley's sole PGA Tour win was Anthony Kim's first PGA Tour start

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Note: This thread is 1041 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!