IGNORED

Whats your favorite golf slang term or saying..

XSup
Note: This thread is 4012 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

We've all got them, we've all heard them, what are your favorites??

My new fav!! Thanks!!

Mark Boyd of the Clan Boyd
"Retired in my Dreams"

My favorite from a buddy before hitting his ball over the water

"No sauce today baby, in the pot"

As soon as he said that, he just nipped the top and moved the ball a few inches. So he reloaded and got it on the green. I still laugh about it today

Whats in the Four 5?

Burner 10.5 Stiff
Burner 3W
CPR 22/26 HybridsG5 5-PW Black Dot +2 Vokey Sm OilCanSV Tour 60* Black FinishBarbadosPro-V1 recycled

Golfer A: Where did Billy go?
Golfer B: He went BIPSIC after that shank.

When someone gets too frustrated to continue (or exceeds their ESC limit) and picks up. . .

B all I n P ocket, S itting I n C art.

905T 10.5°
HiBore 15°
Rescue TP 19°
695CB 4-PW
rac Fe2O3 50°, 55°, 60° Teryllium Newport

Swing Oil = Booze

My all time favorite. I usually have some flask of whiskey in bag, when one of my friends chunks his first Tshot I grab the bottle of Jack or Jim and go. You just need to loosen up a bit, my patented Swing Oil can help with that. Then stick the bottle of booze in there hands and make sure they take a sip.
 Driver:callaway.gifBig Bertha 460cc 10* Hybrids: adams.gif A7 3-4H  Irons: adams.gif A7 5i-PW
Wedges: cleveland.gifCG 12 50*, CG 14 56*, CG12 60* Putt Putt:odyssey.gif White ICE Tour Bronze 1 Putter

I was twilight golfing once, and never saw this fellow......All I heard was no....NO.....

Was it one voice or two?

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

These are all great! Didn't get through all 15 pages so I hope I don't post any repeats!

I think my all time favorite is just simply calling someone "Tommy Toughnutts" after they either fly a green, smoke a putt well past the hole, etc. Always gets a laugh.

But recently, I heard one from a coworker that actually had me in tears. He was chipping from just off of the green...should have been a nice each pitch that snuggled up close to the hole. Well he blades it and it flies the green. So instead of swearing he just screams "OBSCENITIES!!" Hysterical...

In my Grom XX:
cleveland.gif Launcher 12.0* Fujikura Saishin 65 S and 15* Fujikura Fit-On Gold R // ping.gif G10 Irons, AWT Steel S, Fitted Purple Dot// cleveland.gifCG14 Chrome 56*, 14 // odyssey.gif Crimson Series 550 Mallet, 34" // srixon.gifZ-Star

When our regular group is playing and someone makes an 8 we tell them "you're on ESPN" . From the movie Dodgeball where it is televised on ESPN8 "The Ocho" lol

nike.gifTour
ping.gifG10 Driver 9*
ping.gifG10 3Wood 15.5*ping.gifG10 5Wood 18.5*ping.gifG10 Irons 4- PWping.gifTour Wedges 50*, 56*, 60*odyssey.gifPutter 33" Sabertoothbridgestone.gifBall E6

"F****!!! Kim jung il!!!"

when someone actually holes in one

S82 staff bag:
 910 D3 8.5 PX 7A3 | 909h 15&19 VooDoo S

MP-62 3-PW KBS C-taper S+

8620-DD 53 | 8620-SS 58 KBS Tour S

Select Notchback

After an what appeared to be a great drive bounced off some bumps in the fairaway and into the rough, my Irish caddy said "that was a mother in-law shot...it looked good leaving."

Land like a butterfly with sore feet

Titleist 913 D2 8.5
Titleist 913 3 wood 13.5

Titleist 910 17* hybrid
Titleist 714 AP2's   3-GW

Titleist Vokey 54& 58 
Scotty Cameron California Del Mar  Pro V1

GO GATORS!!!!

"Do you want some sunblock cause youve been @ the beach all day." after my buddy fails to get out of bunker the first time.

WITB:

• Driver: Titleist TSR3 8.0 A3, Badazz 60g S
  • Hybrid: Cobra Baffler 17*
  • Irons: T200 P-4
  • Wedges: Callaway X Forged 48*,56*,60*
  • Putter: Ping Anser Milled 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Calling out "Taxi!!!" as somebody sends a putt past the cup.

When they hit it short - "Use your purse next time!", or "Does your husband golf also?".

After a big hit off the tee - "That one's gonna burn up on re-entry!".

Mac

WITB:
Driver: Ping G30 (12*)
FW:  Ping K15 (3W, 5W)
Hybrids: Ping K15 (3H, 5H)
Irons: Ping K15 (6-UW)

Wedges: Cleveland 588 RTX CB (54*, 58*)

Putter: Ping Scottsdale w/ SS Slim 3.0

Ball: Bridgestone e6

Alright, here goes: The funnies line that I have ever heard a guy say was "hold on guys, let me take this tampon out and hit that putt again." Its was clearly the first time he had ever said it, because his friends (all of whom I was paired up with and had never met before) broke out laughing.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Note: This thread is 4012 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!