IGNORED

What Do You Do for a Living?

iacas

I work at an accounting firm and will be starting a one year masters program at the University of Montana for Accounting to soon become a CPA.

In my Ozone stand bag:
Driver: 909 D2 9.5
3 Wood: MT-15
Irons: 1025-C 3-P
Gap: Spin Milled 52-06 Oil-CanSand: Spin Milled 56-08 RawLob: Spin Milled 60-13 Oil-CanPutter: AntiguaBall: Z-Star X

I work at the University of Wisconsin Hospital as an Ed Admin

My Bag

Grom
r7 Limited 10.5
Hybrid 3 Baffler BB 2004 Irons 4-PW, GW, SW Vokey 60 wedge White HotProV1x

I'm a software/hardware support tech. Our company has software for Hotels and Restaurants.

BrianB
AzGolfGeek

What's in the Titleist  carry bag:
Driver: Titleist 910 D2,  Motore Speeder VC 6.0 shaft, 1" long, set to A1
Fairway Wood: Titleist 910 F, set to B4 Hybrid: Titleist 910 H, set to B4
Irons: Titleist AP2 710 4-9  Project X shafts  Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM4 46deg, C-C 50, 54, & 60deg.
Putter: Scotty Cameron NewPort 2.5 Glove: Titleist Ball: Titleist ProV1x  RangeFinder: Bushnell V2

Towel: Players Towel   Eyewear: SunDog H EVO  On Twitter -- @BrianBrown13

Hi all... first post.. I am trying to build up my 3 post count so I can start topics like the big boys...

I am an IT Manager for a logistics and transportation company.

Aircraft mechanic at Ft.Campbell, Ky. I work on Blackhawk helicopter airframes doing composite and sheetmetal repairs. I have a new employer CSC, and lost my 401K plan. I am building a work shop so I can better work on golf clubs and R/C truggies and buggies.

the short game equalizes everything
FT-5 Draw 10.5
NVG woods 3,5,7,9
Orlimar 4hy
Wilson DI-5 Irons 6-pwTurner wedge 51* bent to 53*TM TP 54* SW bent to 57*Wilson Kirk Currie #2 Mid MalletLaddie X

Used to teach Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in California. Right now I'm living in Mexico and starting my business of taking tourists sailing. Getting a lot of golf in too

in the bag

Driver burner 10.5
3woodburner 15.
hybrid noneirons 4-L GT500wedge 52 cg12Putter heel-toe bladeball: or whatever you loose on the course

Been in the Marine Corps for 9 years and am in the flight training pipeline.

Ben Hogan is my swing coach.

Driver: Burner TP
3 & 5 Woods: No-name
3H:No-name4i-PW: MP-32...unapologetically...You should try blades, too56*: CG12Putter: Spider