Whats in my  Stratus Stand Bag
Driver:  Burner 2.0 9.5°

3 Wood:  R11 15.5°

3 Hybrid:  Burner 2.021°

Irons: taylormade.gif R7 4-PW,AW 
Wedge:  xFT 56° and RAC 60° 

Putter: taylormade.gif Ghost Spider 34"
Ball: srixon.gif Q-Star bridgestone.gif e6/B330-RX

I work for fujifilm and process pictures from film and digital orders from the internet.

Drugs are bad. M'kay.

I change my swing every time I don't shoot par for the course.

Best Round: 89 at Lake Park Golf Course, Lewisville, TX   66.5/102

I'm an unemployed rock musician working as a caddie....so much for that $100,000 education from Villanova and the four years of active duty service as a lieutenant in the Marine Corps.....the economy is awful......my experience and education mean nothing right now....though it probably doesn't help that I chose music as a career path....but until (more appropriately "if") it starts to pay the bills in the form of a recording contract I need a big boy job....

I work for a company that manages Flexible Spending Accounts. Not exactly what I planned on doing with my life, but at this point a job is a job, and it pays me well enough to let me get out on the course every weekend. That's good enough for me!

Driver: R7 Superquad, 9.5*, Proforce UST V2 Stiff
3-W: 300-series, 15*, steel shaft
Irons: TP MB Smoke 3-PW (just got em!)
Old irons: rac MB 3-PW (might be selling soon?)
Wedges: CG-12 Gunmetal, 52*, 56* & 60*Putter: Studio Select Newport, 15g weights, 34", etcBag: Hoofer Lite (sun-faded...

I sell fiber optic assemblies used to connect computers, manufacturing machinery, video systems, etc. Here are some small ones:

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random

Hello all. I am new to golf this summer, and have been lurking most of the summer. I am a Metallurgist, and I work in the forging industry (but no i do not have forged irons). I bought a set of TM r7 irons as my first set.

Right now, I work here and there with random jobs for my father in his business doing photography and other jobs. I am a full-time student at a local college majoring in E-Commerce. I am half way through the first semester of my second year. I recently joined the golf team at the college. My first tournament for the year and ever is October 19th this year (2009).

New member here trying to get to 3 posts so I can post my question. :)

I am self-employed. I sell BMW parts, mostly used parts for 3-series 92-99. Also new parts for almost any BMW made.

Grom stand bag
SQ 5900 - 9.5*
Burner 15* and 18*
MT 20* Hybrid
CG Gold 4-PW CG14 52.10 SM 56.14 IC 20-10a 34" Putter SDF balls (was on sale)