IGNORED

What Do You Do for a Living?

iacas

I am a software development consultant.

In my bag:
Titleist 983E 8.5* w/ Fujikura Speeder | Titleist 980F 19* w/ Fujikura Speeder | Mizuno MP-68 3-PW DGX100 | Titleist Vokey 52.08 | Titleist Vokey 56.14 | Titleist Vokey 60.06 | Odyssey 2-ball White Hot Putter | Titleist Pro V1X

I'm an electrical worker and rebuild single and three phase subway train engines.

FT-IQ driver 9deg/stiff
FT-I Squareway 3 & 5 wood
FT irons 4-A
CG14 black pearl 60deg lob wedge
White Hot XG #1 Blackmax 56deg SI Stadium 14 cartbag

I am a plumber. I work on residential and small commercial projects. Any other plumbers here?

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I'm a Digital marketing intern at a vacation company right now.

I just got into golf about a month ago and pretty eager to get as much knowledge as I can. I'm also a big "internet forum" dude as I post on other forums regularly and am pretty pleased and surprised to find the level of support and information here. It's no wonder this place hold the top spot on Google for "golf forum".

This should be a good one, guys and gals. I'm definitely looking forward to it.

Basically posting on this because I'm new and need three posts haha.

I work for Lennar homes. I'm in charge of application based security on our financial and legal systems.

I am in the Army....fortunately located in the Sandhills of NC near some of the greatest golf anywhere.

In the bag:
G-15 9 degree with Proforce V2
Ping Anser V-2
MP-52 3-PW, JPX-800 Pros 3-PW
52-08, 56-11 Vokeys G-15 15.5 3W G-10 5W

Welcome to the forum. Sandhills? My home too:) Tons of great golf, that is a certainty.

I am a Registered Nurse ER (travel). Work ER's all over, short term contracts usually. Alaska, Nantucket,MA, North Carolina, etc...

I am an audio engineer and just moved out to the east bay area to take a job with a large church.

Whats in my bagboy.gifcallaway.gif FT-9 I-Mix Head on UST V2, callaway.gif Diablo 3 Wood, adams.gif A7 #3 and #4 Hybrid, adams.gif A7 5 - PW, cleveland.gif CG15 - 52, 56, 60, rife.gif Abaco

I'm a Physiotherapist in Sydney, Australia.

I only started playing golf 7 months ago, but am now very very addicted!

G15 10.5* Driver
HiBORE XLS 15* 3W
HiBORE XLS 21* & 24* 3H & 4H
X-31 5I to SW
Vokey Spin Oil Can 60* LW Marilyn 34" Putter Tour Stand Bag SciFlex Glove & Golf Athletics Shoes

I'm a Physiotherapist in Sydney, Australia.

I hear ya, started in june myself and I am also addicted. I am a mechanic for a living, 21 years in the same place.

myke

37 years old, married with two kids.

Live in beautiful Warburton , Victoria (Australia)

I was a business analyst, was a project manager.

Now I am a student again :) Studying to be a Producer in the Computer Games industry.

As far as golf goes ... am taking a break (by choice) while I study ... used to play off scratch a long while ago, but more recently am a solid 4-5 marker.

I am a qualified inner game coach, and love to tinker with equipment ... especially if it is out of the ordinary.