IGNORED

What Do You Do for a Living?

iacas

Corporate puke but it pays the bills:)

FORE!

Cleveland CG7 3-PW fitted, stiff shafts
Hand me down putter, Jack Nicklaus model
Cleveland Hibore 3 wood 13 deg. stiff shaftCleveland Launcher 9 deg, stiff shaft

I am a retired army senior nco, currently a law enforcement general, firearms, defensive tactics, taser, asp baton, oc spray trainer. I also own and operate a company that trains civilians and military in the same areas.

Corporate lawyer in NYC. Lots of hours in the office = fewer hours on the course.
Driver: Callaway Diablo Edge 10*
Woods: Mizuno F-60 (15*, 18*); Hybrids: Callaway FT-iZ 21*, Callaway X 24*
Irons: Mizuno MX 25 (5I - GW)
Wedges: Mizuno MP T Chrome (56/10), MP T-10 Black Satin (60/8)
Putter: Odyssey White Hot Tour #9

Sales Associate in Electronics for a Major Retail chain. Never enough hours and I am also too lazy to work more. :p

Driver: r7 cgb max 10.5º
3 Wood: Ovation 2
3H: Pro Gold 20º w/Winn PCI
4H: Tight Lies 24º
5-PW: Tight LiesPutter: Dual Force 668 w/Winn PistolBall: B330 Bag: Corza

hello everyone i work for a wholesale distribution co. My wife and I had a small mom and pop restaurant ,and managed that for eleven years, we finally had enough. and sold it last summer. We enjoyed it but we got tired of all the hours now we have our evenings and our weekends back and have a lot more free time

I teach Geometry to 10th graders. I also coach football and baseball. My dad is superintendent at our local club. Played my whole life, but now I'm so busy I rarely get to play anymore. I'm trying my best to get back into it.

What's In My Bag
Driver: Laucher 460 8.5 w/AccuFlex Assassin X Shaft
3 Wood: PT 15 degree w/x100 Shaft
Irons: DCI 762 3-PW w/s300 shaft
Wedges: 52, 56, 60 Putter: Futura, B60 Belly Putter, DF Rossie 2Ball: Pro V1 X-The definition of insanity is doing the same things over and over,...