IGNORED

What Do You Do for a Living?

iacas

I am a pensioner with an enviable lifestyle. I dabble with Internet Marketing but most of my life is spent with my passion, 6 grandchildren, travel and fly fishing. I have haunted the golf courses of South Africa for 30+ years but find this part of my life slowing dowm.
"Carpe Diem"

Specification and Technical are manager in construction.

The schoolteacher was taking her first golfing lesson. "Is the word spelt p-u-t or p-u-t-t?" she asked the instructor. "P-u-t-t is correct," he replied. "Put means to place a thing where you want it. Putt means merely a vain attempt to do the same thing."

Hello Everyone,
I am new here and thought that I would like to post some stuff. I am a Critical Care Technician in a Trauma One Emergency Room in Utah. I do my viewing at home and golf is a way to destress from work for me.

I'm a non-practicing attorney. I got worn out with the nonsense that goes along with practicing law.

I've written four legal treatises and I'm working on my fifth.

I'm also an entrepreneur, and am engaged in various businesses, including the manufacture of precision aftermarket gun parts, among other things.

I only play golf on weekdays, when the rest of the planet is at the job they hate.

- DN
Sun Mountain C-130 Bag - Titanium
Ping G10 Irons PW-5
Ping G10 Driver
Ping G10 21 and 24 HybridsPing G15 17 HybridScotty Newport 2 Button BackTitleist Vokey Spin Milled 52 (8), 56 (14), and 60 (4)Titleist ProV1Backspin Buddy Groove Sharpener (yes, it works great)Adidas 360 Ltd.

I am a recent Industrial Engineering graduate. I am actively seeking employment where I can golf lots, anyone want to hook me up?

TSS for a medical device company!

Ogio Nexos Black on Black

Taylormade TP R9 Superdeep, 9.5, Aldila RIP A70X

Bridgestone J38 15, Motore F1 75S

Mizuno Masters Tournament Blades

Mizuno MP-T10 60.08

Ping Anser 2i