IGNORED

What Do You Do for a Living?

iacas

I am a student at Univ of Southern California. Graduating in Dec 2010.
My majors are Economics + Fine Arts.

Also, I work as a freelance graphic designer, web developer, and photography.

check out my site http://www.garymakesart.com

I started playing golf in Aug 2010.

Β Driver SuperFast Burner 2.0 Β 10.5Β 

Β WoodΒ SuperFast Burner 2.0 Β 15

nike.gifΒ Hybrids SQ Sumo Hybrid #3, #4
ping.gifIrons G15 Iron #5 - PwΒ 
cleveland.gifΒ WedgeΒ CG15 50, 52, 56
odyssey.gifPutter White Steel 2 Ball SRT Putter

I'm currently in Sales but i'm going back to school to study marketing. Ok, Sales and Marketing are pretty much joined at the hip but over the last few years the quality coming out of the marketing depts from the different firms I've worked with has been a hinderence to sales efforts rather than helping it. I aim to change that.

Cheers, Scaramnager

Good morning!

I'm the Director of Stewardship and Mission Services for the Roman Catholic Diocese of Covington in northern KY. When I'm not serving the needs of our Diocesan Chancery Office or our Curia, I'm trying to get to the golf course for some practice or better yet, some play.

I develop web applications using Visual Studio and SQL Server and also work on Drupal websites.

:tmade: SLDRs 14* driver, 17* fairway, 19* and 22* hybrids | :odyssey:Β Versa White #1 putter

:nike: XR Pro 24*, 27*, 31*, 35.5*, 40*, 45*, 50* irons | :vokey:Β SM4 54*, 58* wedges

Hi,

I'm a civil engineer. I've just finished the construction of the "The Oitavos" Hotel at the Oitavos Dunes golf course in Cascais, Portugal. I guess my interest for this sport came from watching the Oitavos Dunes golf course everyday for the past 2 years!

I am a paramedic in Pensacola, Florida. I started playing golf last October. I moved out to work in a more rural part of the county so I can devote more time to learning this game. I love and hate it at the same time.

What's in my bag
SQ driver 9.5 degree
VR Irons 4-AW
White Ice #1
3 hybrid pro v1