IGNORED

What Do You Do for a Living?

iacas

I'm in the military and stationed in Missouri. I was a 10 handicap before joining the military and just picked it back up last year and can't get enough of it. I hope to get a lot of insight and advice from everyone on here. Look forward to hearing from everyone.

Driver: VR STR8-FIT Tour *9.5
Woods: VR STR8-FIT Tour 3 *15, 5 *19
Irons: VR Full Cavity 4-AW
Putter: DF 990
Ball: Juice Plus 312

I teach severely emotionally and behaviorally disabled 3rd - 6th graders at an alternative school placement in North Carolina. If you like to flip over desks, try to fight everyone including teachers and other staff members, cuss alot, and are used to bullying everyone you know, there is a good chance that I'll be your teacher.

I am the first adult person some of these kids have ever met that will tell them no and then proceed to back it up. There's never a dull moment. Recently, one of my kids thought he was going to punk me down and that I was going to get scared when he told me that he was going to "kick my motherf'ng ass". I told him to get to kicking it then and he started stamping his feet like a little 3 year old.

I play golf to relieve stress.

Hi there, I am a design engineer. I usually don't have enough time to play on the net because of tight deadlines and constant support for manufacturing and suppliers. I do like to surf during lunch though.

High School golf coach here . . . . but trying something new. I developed an app outlining the fitness program that I have my students do to strengthen their golf swing. It's called "Golf Fitness" and is written for the iPad/iPhone and is available at the Apple App store for 2.99. (Shameful plug.)

I am a professional facilitator of information that nobody cares to know, other people in the industry call me a Math Teacher. I also am the golf coach, and girls basketball coach, would coach a spring sport but who does that during golf season . During the spring/summer I also Caddy at a local country club.

Driver: Cleveland Launcher DST Tour 9.5 Grafalloy PL AXIS Plat.
3-Wood: Cleveland Launcher DST 15 Grafalloy PL AXIS Plat.
5-Wood: Cleveland Launcher 09' 19 Grafalloy PL AXIS Plat.
3-HY:  Cleveland launcher 09' 20.5 Grafalloy PL Plat. HY
4-PW: Mizuno MP 68 TT SL X100SW: 54 08 Vokey TT X100SW: 58...

• 2 weeks later...

I just graduated from college... I am very lucky to be teaching elementary physical education in Junction City, KS

Driver:  R9 460 9.5* 

4 Wood:  SQ Dymo2 17*

Hybrids:  3DX RC 20*   a4r 23* 

Irons:  a4r 5-GW

Wedges:  VR 54*/12* & 58*/10*

Putter:  White Hot XG 2-Ball

Ball:  Q-Star

Bag:  Four5

• 2 weeks later...