IGNORED

What Do You Do for a Living?

iacas

I sell tools and machinery to the stone inudustry (Saws, CNC's, water filtration). So if you work for or own a stone fabrication company, let me know. Im looking to expand business into the US this year. Actually, Im more than likely going to be over there in the middle of the the year in the Dallas area,Oklahoma and if time permits, may even do Arizona and LA, so Im hoping I can get out and combine business and pleasure with a few rounds of golf. Been in the stone industry for almost 10 years. Have worked in the fabrication side of things, but decided that I needed to do something for myself and when the opportunity presented itself, I jumped at it. All my supplies are out of Italy, so Im thinking of making a trip there this year as well before the winter.

Basically, I get people drunk!

I work in a pub here in Australia. Both in the drive-through bottle shop, and occasionally behind the bar. Either way, I get people liqoured up.

Asst warehouse  manager for an IT company  Kelser Corporation based in Connecticut that deals with primarily the Insurance and finance industries.

Technology Coordinator at our local school district.  No I never have time for TST at work....................LOL!

cleveland.gif           Launcher 12° Driver - 15°  3W - 1°, 3°, 5° Hybrid - CG-15 60° LW 
mizuno.gif       MP-32 6-PW / MT-10 56°  SW 
Eidolon 52° GW  odyssey.gif      White Hot XG #7 Putter

Don't just stand there..........Smack that ball!

I'm a sports coach. SPlit my time between golf, tennis badminton and general fitness. Never was good enough at a single sport to turn pro so I ended up coaching a variety!

Stephen McMaster

My ex-wife says I haven't decided yet.

I'll go with that....

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Hello,

I'm a student currently in my last semester for my associates degree in police science of technology. I also work as a collections representative for a major credit card company. I am pretty busy but will definitly have some free time once May gets here and I finally graduate.

In My Bag: Nike SQ Dymo Str8 fit driver Nike SQ 13* 3 wood Nickent 3dx 20* hybrid Wilson Pi5 irons 3-PW Cleveland CG 12 52* Nike VR Pro Forged Wedge 56* & 60* Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II Putter

• 2 weeks later...

Retired USMC, currently on hiatus from the medical profession for the summer. Nothing but golf this summer for me...:)

edit:spelling

Driver-Titleist 910 D2
Wood-Cobra S2 3 wood
Wood-Cobra S2 5 wood
Hybrids-TM Burner 4-5 hybrid
Irons-Cobra S2 irons 6-9, Wedges-Clevaland CG14 48* 52* 56* 58*, Flatstick-SeeMore mFGP2 limited #086 out of 200 made, Bridgestone e6.