IGNORED

What Do You Do for a Living?

iacas

Been in the airline business since college in operations control and coordination or as a ramp rat. Relocated recently for my wife's new job, so I help out at the local airport with a major airline.

Locomotive Engineer. I drive trains

taylormade burner TP 9.5 proforce V2 X

sonortec NP-99 13* V2 X

tayormade TP Rescue 16* V2 X

taylormade TP MB forged 3-PW X100

titliest vokey 54 and 60

Scotty Cameron studio select 1.5 

Firefighter/Paramedic in northern Illinois. Love this site!!

It's not who you are in life, but what you do and how you treat others that makes the difference.......

911 dispatcher and former firefighter/EMT

Driver:  9088UL 10.5* draw, regular flex

Woods:  Speedline Fast10 3 & 5

Hybrids:  A7OS 4 & 5

Irons:  A7OS 6h, 7h, 8, 9, PW

Wedges:  Tom Watson Classics 52*, 56*, 60*

Putter: :ping: Craz-E G2i

Ball: :titleist: DT SoLo, :tmade: Burner

I work for a US company in the UK as a senior systems engineer (servers, networking, virtualisation, firewalls etc). I like it... but not as much as I like golf

I work in business management.  I travel between a couple days a week so I have some time to spend in the forum.  Looking forward to it, I like what I'm seeing!

Former Aviation Ordnanceman, moved on from that to building bleachers and stadiums...now I'm a stay at home dad (yeah, I caught me a good fish) and I plan on attending Fresno State next fall.

The War Sticks:

Driver: Adams Speedline F11 9.5* w/ Aldila Voodoo stiff flex shaft

3Wood: Adams Speedline Fast 10 15*

Hybrid: Ping G10 22* 

Irons:Mizuno MP32's 3-PW (bought used for $189)

Wedges: Cleveland CG14 52*, 56*

Putter: An old Ram Laser...lol...but it works

Ball: Srixon Q-star

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Waterfowl Habitat Management.   I own Geese Relief a company that harasses and haze geese.  We work mainly in Southern Oregon keeping geese off of golf courses, city parks, farms and ranches.  Most of my business is with golf courses so not only do I play lots of golf I get to spend most of my working hours on a golf course.  Since my dogs and I are good at what we do there is plenty of free time to hit balls or play a few holes.

Driver: TaylorMade Burner Superfast  9.5*

3 wood: Callaway X

5 wood: Cobra F/ST Speed LD

Irons: Orlimar HipSteel
Wedges: Vokey 50*, 54*SM, 58*SM

Putter: Scotty Cameron Futura

Ball: ProV1 

Shoes: FootJoy 

Bag: Callaway

Cart: Yamaha Gas

Home course:  Umpqua Golf Resort

I'm in Business Development for a Real Estate Company.  Real Estate Agents love having golf tournaments - mostly to rub their ego's up against each other lol.

Signing up property managements doesn't allow for ego, but I still enjoy the odd tournament.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a senior systems engineer and specialize in three diverse areas: Avionics for spacecraft and aircraft, Network communications and infrastructures, and Audio-Visual Systems Integration. I have 30 years in these fields. Prior to that, I was an Avionics Technician in the US Navy for 8 years, with stints with VQ-4 (C-130's) and HSL-34 (SH-2F's).

I work presently in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, for an aerospace company that manufactures aircraft radios

Golf kept me close to my father during the four years in the 1960's that I worked for him on weekends as his caddy. I didn't play then, but later did start playing once he insisted "it was time". It's been a joy ever since.

Adams Tight Lies 2 ST Driver 9 Deg.
Adams Tight Lies 2 ST 3 Wood
Future owner of Titleist Irons & Vokey Wedges
1968 Shakespeare Gary Player Signature Mallet Putter (A gift from my Dad)