IGNORED

What Do You Do for a Living?

iacas

SQL Server DBA \ Programmer for a county office of education. Love that the time change happened and I have a lot of vacation days I can take in 1/2 day increments for Twilight! The discounted tee times, not the movie!

Any Taylor Made Employees on here that can get the TST members discounts??

I'm a student at the University of South Carolina double majoring in Accounting and Finance. Currently interning doing SharePoint design.

Hi everyone, I've just joined the forum and thought I would say hello, I'm in the UK and my profession is a soldier in the British Army, I'm currently coming to the end of my career after 25 years and am studying to become a teacher in FE. So hello to you all again;-)

Hey guys, I'm new here. Been lurking around for awhile and thought I'd finally say hi. I'm a self employed insurance agent from central PA who finds every excuse in the book to play golf instead of going to the office! I look forward to hanging around talking golf with those who love the game as much as I do.

I work for a software company helping our customers get the most out of the product.  Part firefighter, cat herder, and teacher of all things having to do with server and network monitoring.

Why do they call golf "golf"?  Because all the other four letter words were taken.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I am a career firefighter and recently got addicted to Golf. I have a great schedule to pratice and improve everyday. I really look forward to learning threw the threads and people on this site. See ya on the PGA:-P