IGNORED

What Do You Do for a Living?

iacas

I've been a concrete finisher for 13 years. Haven't been able to work (or play golf) for the past 3 weeks because of a work-related back injury. Guess I'm getting old, since this is the first time I've ever had back problems from the job.

I work as a financial adviser for a small branch of Raymond James in Danvers, MA. I am very passionate about the game and try to combine business and golf as much as possible. I also plan on volunteering for this First Tee at a local golf club. I am friendly with many local PGA professionals and support what they do for the game. The past few years didn't play as much as a wanted to so I'm back up to a 5 handicap and I am hoping to get to scratch by the end of the summer as long as I disciple myself to work on the short game. Look forward to participating in this forum.

Security guard at the mall down the street. Decent gig if you need something that can work around school hours, and if you can deal with teenagers who think it's really clever and original to call you "Paul Blart."

I work in Human Resources for a municipality. It is a decent profession and I am humbled and honored to work for my fellow tax-payers. I don't take it for granted.

Nonetheless, I look forward to being a "weekend warrior," so to speak, and put much effort in to golf, bowling, and softball (among others). The bowling and softball part have been easy, golf has been the most challenging and rewarding of all of the endeavors. I definitely got the "bug" for golf. It dominates my free time; whether reading, watching. thinking, practicing, or playing. It's my favorite by leaps and bounds!

Union Plumber/Pipefitter. Hope to go back to school soon. 11 years of wear and tear in the construction business is starting to catch up to me. Wanna get out while I'm still young.

I am a career firefighter, paramedic, Union President, small business owner, husband, and most importantly a father. My daughter is 5 years old has a wicked swing but about as much patience as I had when I was young. I love my job(s) but they won't last forever. Golf and love for my family are what I'll hang my hat on long after my working days have come to an end.

I work on drilling rigs in South Tx 6 months out of the year, the other 6 months I fish and golf :).

Prior to this, I was a Safety/DOT compliance supervisor for a natural gas company for close to 4 years and for the first 12 years of my adult life I was in the Marine Corps.

Current job is excellent, income is only limited by desire to learn more and you only work half the year.

910 D2 10.5  910F 3w  910H 19*

712 AP1 4-GW  Vokey SM4 54* and 58*

Select Golo  E5