IGNORED

What Do You Do for a Living?

iacas

I'm the managing director of high speed aluminum transport operations.

That's the best way of saying "I'm a pilot" without getting people to ask a bunch of dumb questions.  "Oh can you fly by yourself?" "Do you fly for an airline?" "Do you want to be a commercial pilot?"

Someone shoot me...

• Upvote 1

Paramedic for almost 20 years

Ping G20 iron

Ping G20 pitching,sand and approach wedges

Ping G25 driver

Adams 19* and 22* hybrid

Ping G25 3 wood

Ping Karsten putter

Ping pioneer cart bag

Bridgestone E6

Engineering, project managements, product management...

Driver:     TaylorMade Jetspeed, stiff

Fws:        Taylormade RBZ 5 wood

Hybrids:   TaylorMade RBZ Stage 2 rescue 3H

Irons:      Callaway X2 Hot Pro

Wedges:  Cleveland CG16 54*/14

Ping Glide WS 58*

Putter:     TaylorMade Daddy Long Legs

Owner off a plastic production company, we produce all kinds off plastics packaging containers for food and non food use.

Dirver: Mizuno JPX 825 9,5 Fujikura Orochi Red Eye Stiff 65 g.
3 wood: Mizuno JPX 825 14 Fujikura Orochi Red Eye Stiff 75 g.
Hybrid: Mizuno JPX 825 18 Fujikura Orochi Red Eye Stiff 85 g. 
Irons: Mizuno MP 59 3 / PW KBS Tour stiff shaft ( Golf Pride Niion )
Wedges: Taylormade ATV Wedges 52 and 58 ( Golf Pride Niion )
putter: Taylormade ghost series 770 35 inch ( Super Stroke slim 3.0 )
Balls: Taylormade TP 5

New member here.  I do application support for that big blue death star corporation.  This site may be blocked.  We'll see when I get to the office  ;)

Hello,

My name is Nick Shipe. I recently switched from baseball/softball to golf. I was a college baseball player and unfortunately had to give up baseball due to my knee.

I currently am a partner in a Baseball Management operation where we run multiple youth baseball tournaments. I am also a agent for Aflac.

I just purchased a set of r11 irons R11 3 wood, a R11s driver, and Odessa TM ghost putter.

I enjoy walking courses as my life is to busy to get work outs in anymore.

Look forward to other's knowledge and contributing information.

Hello Im Bradley Wright.  I am an Army Officer currently on my third deployment, second to Afghanistan.  I started playing golf after my last deployment and now im totally addicted.  Right now i just hit balls into a net in an old maintenance tent.  Im dying to play!

tech director for a college music dept. also freelance in audio production on the side, and host karaoke with a company in town.

looking forward to checking out the forum!!

-- In the Bag --

Cobra S3 White Driver (10.5*)

Cobra AMP Cell-S 3-Hybrid (18*)

Cobra AMP Cell-S Irons (4i-GW)

SCOR 4161 Forged Wedge (55*)

Cleveland VP1 Putter

62 years today.. what do I do ?

Not much anymore -  Play more than a bit of golf these days. take the Border Collie out for his 3x a day frisbee.

I was a general contractor / carpenter for 30 + years.

While I will still dip my fingers into the well, so to speak, unless it's something that really catches my interest, I'm not available.

I will tell you one thing though - I went to work every day happy

Each day brought a new challenge, each day allowed me to be creative.

100 years from now there will be buildings standing that I built.

That is something I can be proud of.

My corporate days never allowed me that satisfaction.