IGNORED

What Do You Do for a Living?

iacas

I'm an accountant at a copper wire fabrication plant in Wisconsin. My job allows for flexibility, so I try to get out 2-3x a week. I'm hoping to get to single digit handicap by the end of the year. I've played golf since I was very young, but only spent maybe 3 summers playing as often as I'd like! Looking forward to chatting golf and chasing scratch!

Kevin

I'm in the same boat man. Winters here have killed me, as well as being in school the past 4 years. I'm hoping for a breakthrough since I'm playing/practicing a lot more, and plan on getting a winter practice setup going.

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Hello.

New poster, been lurking for a month or so as I have just got into the game.

I am in law enforcement.

My wife has also just taken it up so we are complete noobs together.

Originally Posted by JoeC36

Full time student, part time Janitor and groundskeeper

Just saw I posted this in here. My how far I have come.

• Upvote 1

Hi, I' Scooter and I'm new here...
I'm a professional helicopter pilot with LOTS of free time, currently work month-on/Month-off, so should find some time to frustrate some good golfers with my terrible game!

Cheers

H.

(My name is Harald, but I am called Scooter!)

Chalk up another IT guy, can't blame us, our job is to be on the computer day in and out. We don't always have a lot of work to do so we have to find something to keep us sane.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

Originally Posted by Chad Collins

Work at a country club , therefore, free cart, free range, free golf

You motor-boating son of a bitch...

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

A "Boss" of Something, Camp Counselor, Activist for CAPOWLASITB (Citizens Again Pet Owners Who Let Animals Sleep in Their Beds), Volunteer Secret Victoria's Secret Shopper, Kimono Dragon Whisperer, and all around good guy.

• Upvote 1

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

Hello all, I work as a consultant for the large tech company in Seattle.  My current project is for the Air Force.  I use to play a lot when I was younger and just starting back up again.  Looking forward to meeting everyone, making friends, and good conversations.

Hey everyone one of the new guys to the forum.  I worked in Public Accounting for 6 years before moving to Operational Audits at a public company in the entertainment industry.  Still with the same company but have moved on to procurement focused position over contractors.  While I played at least weekly while in college public accounting definitely didnt lead to numerous rounds.  Those years I was lucky to get 3 to 5 rounds in a year.  Luckily I dont travel nearly as much so get to play and hit balls a few times a month.  Looking forward to being part of the community.

• Upvote 1