IGNORED

What Do You Do for a Living?

iacas

Butchammon, read your post and had to smile. I got out of the army and went into it. Like you I ended up being to old and got my class a cdl and have been trucking for 15 years. Nice to have a fellow vet and golf nut welcome to the obsession 

• Thumbs Up 1

Aerospace Engineer for 30 years, now retired.  Goodbye tension, hello pension.

Callaway Razr-Fit 8.5 Driver | Callaway GBB Warbird 3W | PingEye 2 Irons (2-PW) | McGregor Jack Nicklaus SW | Ping B61 Putter

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, SmiterofPv1x said:

I hesitate to post this... but I'm a drug dealer..... the legal type though...

I run a pharmacy/drug store. :) 

Where are you located in Ohio?

Driver: :callaway: Rogue Max ST LS
Woods:  :cobra: Darkspeed LS 3Wood/3Hybrid
Irons: :tmade: P770 (4-PW)
Wedges: :callaway: MD3 50   MD5 54 58 degree  
Putter: :odyssey:  White Hot RX #1
Ball: :srixon: Z Star XV

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

11 hours ago, SmiterofPv1x said:

Reside in Ontario, work in Ashland. 

Nice, theres a decent group of us here in the central ohio/dayton area. We will probably do a meetup/outing one weekend this summer which you are more than welcome to attend!

Driver: :callaway: Rogue Max ST LS
Woods:  :cobra: Darkspeed LS 3Wood/3Hybrid
Irons: :tmade: P770 (4-PW)
Wedges: :callaway: MD3 50   MD5 54 58 degree  
Putter: :odyssey:  White Hot RX #1
Ball: :srixon: Z Star XV

Doc Gooden. Daryl Strawberry. Boo!

break out the KKKKKKKluber and some Miller time! My middle son was the honorary bat boy last FRIDAY at the indians game. Too cool to even think of. I'll attach a pic or two and if I can figure it out you'll get to see him on a video on the scoreboard. Frankie is every bit as much of star as he should be, he took the time to autograph a little kids ball who then fell on the ground due to it. Next up he actually signed a glove for a kid wearing the opposing teams jersey. Great man, future superstar. Awesome. (Pre submit edit, video won't load but if you want to see it PM me for an email address to send to, it was big for us but not a huge event for the humanoid species, lol!). The kid in the white jersey is Colin. He swings 93 tops but has a sweet draw and rarely makes bad contact. I thought he had at least 2 years before he'd challenge me but he beat me like a drum on The Old Course recently. His day arrived, early. My only golf goal is for him to not beat me (again!) for 2 more years. He earned it with 3w's that were more accurate than my 9i's. That was a round to see. He'd hit a 400 yard par four, hit driver 210, hit 3w 190 and have 20ft for bird. He'd have wiped my sorry sack of bones off the floor had he just made a few putts. 

IMG_0515.JPG

IMG_0491.JPG

• 4 weeks later...

Big Brother lol. And no, I'm not entirely joking 😜

" No one succeeds without effort... Those who succeed owe their success to perseverance.

Let come what comes, let go what goes. See what remains. "

- RM

• 3 weeks later...

Electrical Engineer. 17 years now. Wow time flies!

-Jimmy

:nike: VR_S Covert 2.0 Driver, 3W
:pxg: 0311 X (3), 0311 XF (4-6), 0311 (7-PW, 52/56/60)
:titleist: 2016 Scotty Cameron Newport Select Putter

"That tiger ain't go crazy; that tiger went tiger!" - Chris Rock

Nerd Herder

• Like 1

Always remember, the same country that invented golf and called it a game, invented bag pipes and called it music.

• 2 weeks later...

Accountant here too, except I got my bachelors and called it good.  Since graduating I've been working for a local manufacturing company for nearly 10 years now.

• :cleveland: Classic 270
  • :tmade: R580 3W, 5W, 7W
  • :nicklaus: Dual Point 3H, 4H
  • :nicklaus: IronMax Progressive 5i-9i
  • :cleveland: RTX 2.0 48*, 52*, 58*
  • Teardrop TD-47 Putter