IGNORED

What Do You Do for a Living?

iacas

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Retired teacher and coach. Was with my school for nearly 30 years. Prior to that, I had a business that provided services to airlines in Houston (couriers, lost luggage delivery, skycaps).  Prior to that, I worked for the dearly departed Houston Post. 

My old but trusty bag is filled with clubs I built...Integra SoooLong 450 10.5°, Jackaroo II 13* 16* 23*  hybrids, Dynacraft irons and wedges...plus a sweet Tad Moore Peach putter.

Please check out my sports card/memorabilia blog: The Five Tool Collector

About to finish my fifth year of teaching.  I am an eighth grade Social Studies teacher, and am trying to make the leap to high school.  I am certified in Middle Grades Social Studies and Language Arts, as well as History, English, Geography, Political Science, Economics, and Marketing.  Going to get certified in Behavioral Sciences (Psychology, Sociology, and a little Anthropology) to round out the Social Sciences and Business Education.

I worked in a variety of positions in a few different industries before that, so I feel like I have valuable experience to share with high school students.

• Thumbs Up 1

:ping:

• G400 - 9° /Alta CB 55 Stiff / G410-SFT - 16° /Project X 6.0S 85G / G410 - 20.5° /Tensei Orange 75S
  • G710 - 4 iron/SteelFiber i110cw Stiff • / i210 - 5 iron - UW / AWT 2.0 Stiff
  • Glide SS - 54° / CFS Wedge / Glide 2.0 SS - 58°/10 / KBS 120S / Hoofer - Black

:scotty_cameron: - Select Squareback / 35"  -  :titleist: - Pro V1 / White  -  :clicgear: - 3.5+ / White

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 3 weeks later...

I’m a financial professional, currently a bank manager for a small community bank. It’s a difficult and often thankless job but it enables me to play more free golf than the average person. That’s the only perk.

Driver: :tmade: M1 9.0*

3W: :wilson: mid-90’s piece of junk.

3-PW: :tmade: RAC OS

Wedges: :vokey: 52* 56* 60*

Flatstick: :ping: iWi B60

Instagram: @hack_nicklaus

On 4/19/2018 at 9:07 PM, SmiterofPV1x said:

Reside in Ontario, work in Ashland. 

That's funny...I was born in Ashland Ohio.

My bag:

Taylor Made R7 (x-stiff).
Taylor Made Burner 2 irons (stiff)
Cleveland Wedges (gap and 60)
Odyssey two ball putter (white) 

• 3 weeks later...

I’m a consultant working with multiemployer plans and state retirement systems on pension projects. I travel during the week for work and play golf in North Jersey on the weekends to decompress.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a IT consultant specializing in software development.   I don't get a chance to play as much golf as I'd like, but I'm serious about my game which is trending in the 12 handicap range.   

• 2 weeks later...

... I started my carer as a DJ moving from NC to Ga to Philly to Chicago before switching to acting. I have been a member of the Screen Actors Guild for over 40 years and thankfully have never needed a second job. I have been the spokesperson for Humana going on 19 years now so most of you have probably seen me on TV. Instead of listing what I have been in here is my IMDB page:

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0220308/?ref_=nv_sr_1?ref_=nv_sr_1

• Like 1

Currently a New Jersey State Licensed Real Estate agent and Member of National Association of Realtors.

20 or more years ago I was an Assistant Golf Pro.   Now my goal is to get back to golf. 

I also run a golf website, FB and youtube channel all about getting back to golf.  I don't know if i can add a link to it but below is a video of one of my best rounds to date.

Thanks for the add to this forum and I hope I can bring some helpful advice and even learn something along the way.
Brent

• 2 weeks later...

Sr. Area Planning Manager

Lead a team of area/regional planning managers for a large transportation and logistics company. (We hired over 15,000 drivers last year)

Basically we plan all the freight and drivers for our company from Colorado - west.

On 6/19/2019 at 8:01 PM, Chisag said:

I have been the spokesperson for Humana going on 19 years now

Welcome and Congrat's on your career, but with Humana's continuing huge fail with managing Humana Military for Tricare East, I don't know if I would advertise that.  Maybe they'll listen to you, can you tell them to get their heads out of their A$$.

Gus
---------------

I play golf .. and in my spare time 😉 -  I run a company that has developed a gamification golf app called GolfQuis (Rules of Golf).

I’m an oil field operator for a major oil and gas company. It’s hot. It’s hard work but when I have down time I get to pull out the clubs and hit as many balls as I can afford.