IGNORED

What Do You Do for a Living?

iacas

I am a scientist for a medical device company.

In My Bag
Driver: 907 D2 10.5 degrees Aldila VS Proto
3 Wood: 906 F4 15.5 degrees Aldila VS Proto
Hybrid: Idea Pro 20 degrees Aldila VS Proto
Irons (3-P): i5Wedges: Vokey 52.8 and Vokey Spin Milled 56.10Putter: Studio Style NewportBall: Pro V1x or NXT Tour

I'm a catv technician for a municipal system in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Currently in the SunMt. superlight 3.5 bag-
Driver: 907 d2 9.5*
3w: 906 f4 15.5*
Hybrid: Edge CFT 2h
Irons: Apex FTX E-3I Wedges: Colonial 54* & 60*Current Putter: Bullseye FlangeCurrent Ball: Anything good on salecheers!

I am a New Zealander living in London. Working for a stockbroking firm.

In my bag:
Tileist 907 D2 - 10.5 deg BUY YOU STIFF SHAFT
Sonartech 2.25 15 deg
Mizuno MP Fli Hi - 18 deg
Titleist 755 3 - pw
Titleist Spin milled wedges 56 deg, 60 deg
Scotty Cameron Newport putter

Driver: 907 D2 10.5 deg V2
3 Wood: 906 F4
5 Wood: 906 F4
Irons: 755 3 - PW
Wedges: Spin Milled. 56, 60Putter: Newport

I am a Cash Manager working for a church pension plan in NYC.

In my bag:

TaylorMade R7 Superquad - 11.5 deg - Diamana Whiteboard 63-S
Tour Edge Exotics - CB2 16 deg - Diamana Redboard 73-S
Taylormade V-Steel 24 deg - Diamana Redboard 83-STaylorMade R7 XD - 5i-AW Project X 6.552 deg Miura Forged Raw56 deg Fourteen MT-28/56V3 60 deg - Fourteen MT-28/60V2 P...

I am a junior in high school. Very exciting, isn't it?

What's in my bag:

Driver: R7 CGB Max, regular shaft
4-wood and 7-wood: :: Launcher, regular shafts
4-iron to A-wedge: X-20, regular steel shafts56- and 60-degree wedge: forged, stiff steel shafts, vintage finish, MD groovesPutter: Circa '62, No. 7, steel shaft, 35"Ball: NXT Tour or ProV1(x)...

Hmm, weird, I could have sworn I posted on here yesterday evening.
Anyway, until playing golf pays the bills, I work as an ecommerce developer, helping small business owners sell their products and services online.

Matt Bolton_______________

my Quest for Extraordinary Golf

In my Bag:TaylorMade TP Red balls 3DX Ironwood hybrids 2 & 4Nakashima NP2 IronsNakashima HTec 460 Driver

Well, I don't want to put the cart before the horse...Then again why would anyone do that? Seems kind of dumb. Anyway, I have been unhappy at work for a while now. It has been all encompassing of my life for too long so I decided to do something about it.

OK, sorry for the long post, but here is a little back story. I am an Exercise Physiologist and I run two health clubs. One of them, where I spend most of my time, is a small personal training studio. It has not been my job that I disliked as much as the overbearing owner. Not only am I the General Manager of his clubs, I also help him run his other two companies and act as a personal assistant of sorts. So I have like 20 jobs and get paid less than I should for one.

We have started negotiations for me to buy the club from him. We have the dollar ammount set, now we are just trying to arrange the financing. We have a few clients that are very affluent. We're talking $500 mil+ net worths. One in particular is a very good candidate to loan the money. It will basically come down to the terms. I know what the company can afford per month and I don't want to stretch it too far. The economy is still way down in Michigan and personal training is a luxury item. Fortunately we have a great clientelle and I have great relationships with them and the staff.

I plan to do a mini overhaul of the club by leasing some new equipment, putting up a couple LCD TV's and replacing some torn carpet with rubber flooring. After that I will be promoting the upgrades to the general public and more importantly our former clients.

If all goes well it will be like buying my life back. I will be able to take a vacation, play more golf and do stuff with my family. It will also mean a $10,000 raise right away and even more if my plan works.

Wish me luck and watch my index drop next year when I can actually go practice without worrying if my boss will be calling me.
Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

I am a regional warranty rep for a well known computer company.

(rhymes with smell)

On my tombstone: "If this is the worst thing that ever happens to me, I'm doing just fine!"

I'm a school teacher during the day and manage a local public golf course evenings, weekends, and all summer long.

dr. golf

SteveG.

Callaway RAZRX  4- PW Lefty
Callaway forged wedges 52 deg. 56 deg. and 60 deg. LH
Nike Covert 2.0. Driver Stiff LH set neutral 10.5 deg.
Titleist 3 Wood 15 deg.Stiff LH
Titleist 5  wood 18.5 deg. Stiff LH 
Odyssey  35", LH
Titleist Pro V1