IGNORED

What Do You Do for a Living?

iacas

Hey There!

I'm a graduating law student in Washington, D.C., who will be moving back to my beloved Southern California in May to study for the bar exam, after which I'll begin work as an associate at a large regional law firm. The answer to the pertinent question is I'll be an attorney soon (fingers crossed).

This site is great, and I'm excited about participating in some great golf conversations in the future.
In the bag 8/12/09:
R9 w/ 63g S Fubuki | 909F2 13.5º | 909H 19º | MP-67 w/ Project X 5.5, 3-PW | Spin Milled 52â¢04, 56â¢08, 60â¢04 | BC1, 35" | Tour One | uPro

Hcp: 5.9
Trend: 5.2

I'm in real estate on the Connecticut shoreline - if you are ever looking for waterfront property, check it out - it's gorgeous here

In the Bag:

- R7 460 - Driver
- R7 st - 3 Wood
- Baffler Dws - Hybrid - 4-Pw-CG-4 - Irons - 54 - CG-11/ 58+60 - CG 10 - Wedges - Rosa Mezza Monza - Putter NXT or Noodles

My last job was in sales. I worked for a Lubrication Manufacturing Co. and sold our motor oils, grease, gear lubes, etc. to the end user. Some of my customers where farmers, truckers, manufacturing plants and food processing plants, Munincipalities and so forth. At the moment, I do some volunteer work and am in the process of applying for voluntary international construction. I would love to help build branch offices and kingdom halls in other countries. That is my goal.

Just found out about this forum a couple weeks ago and I can see myself being on here a bunch. Used to build golf clubs for a local sporting goods store but have been working in Education for the last couple of years.

"I'm a scratch golfer, I hit the ball and scratch my head wondering where it went."

Clubs in my Ogio stand bag
Callaway FT-9 i-mix 10* Fubuki Shaft R flex
Cobra Baffler 3 Hybrid Steel S flex shaft

Callaway Diablo 4H R flex graphite shaft

X Tour 5-PW Project X S flex Shafts

Cleveland: CG10 56 SW

Cleveland 60 LW

Futura Phantom 34" Putter

I'm a Nursing student and work at Brown Acres Golf Course.

In the bag:

Driver: R580 9.5* Stiff
3 Wood: SQ Sumo 2 15* Stiff
Irons 4-PW/AW/SW: Big Bertha 2008 SteelPutter: 2-BallBalls: Pro-V1

Factory line worker at TRW Automotive plant. Boring job, but for 18 years old its descent pay and I can figure out what I want to do in the mean time.
In My Bridgestone Stand Bag:

Driver: TM r7 425 TP (8.5*) Stiff
Wood: TM Ti 5 Wood (18*) Stiff
Irons: TM r7 TP Irons (3-PW) RegularGW LW: TM rac Satin TPs ( 52* 56* 60*)Putter: TM Rossa Monza Spider Balls: Bridgestone B330s

I am a patent attorney with a particular emphasis on preparing and prosecuting patent applications in the electrical and electromechanical arts. Sounds fun, eh?
Driver : Burner TP, 9.5, ReAx 50g Stiff flex
Fairway 906F2, 15, V2 85-S flex
Hybrid Rescue TP, 21, ReAx Stiff flex
4-PW X-Forged, Project X Flighted Rifle, 5.0
AW 52, 11 bounce, X-Forged, Project X Flighted Rifle, 5.5SW 56, 13 bounce, X-Forged, Project X Flighted Rifle, 5.5LW 60, 9 bounce,...

soooo in a sense, you work for the Devil. just kidding, I couldn't help myself.

Hey, I take exception about the fella who drills oil wells for a living. I worked in a oil refinery for 41 years as an electrician. (Just Kidding) Ireally did work in a refinery and I am just as upset about gas prices as everyone else but the truth be known with the price of crude oil at $90.00 - 100.00 a barrel we are all in the same boat. One solution, drill for our own oil, sure it would be expensive to drill in the North Slope but I would rather Americans get the money than a bunch of arabs.

hey all, new to the forum and working on getting that "real member" status. I work in Finance in Arizona and I actually just joined to get some opinions on golf gifts/cards/etc from people who golf. I have a bunch of friends and relatives who love the sport so I'm wondering if they/you like to get golf themed stuff, and where the best place is to get it. Look for a new thread once i'm a real member...

thanks!

Capital medical sales. I help physicians expand their services.

907 D2 Tour with Fujikura Rombax 7Z08
909 D3 with stock Aldila Voodoo
909 19*with Fujikura Speeder 904HB
909 24* with Fujikura Speeder 904HB
MX 200's (5-GW) with DG XP's MP-10 54* and 58* Kombi B330-S or TP Red's (while they last)