IGNORED

What Do You Do for a Living?

iacas

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo after clicking this link. For Mevo+, click this link or the image above.
    • Wanted to break 90 for 2 or 3 years even, got close a few times but couldn’t. Over the winter I worked a lot with a coach, on putting and then in the spring I got my wedges dialed in for distance. I am now regularly breaking 90, usually only a hole or two will stop me from breaking 80. So my best 9 hole result is +1 for example.    I will be working on my game a lot over the winter and I expect to break 80 next year. 
    • I was between Phil and Nelly, and went with Nelly.   18 with Phil would make it a lot closer.  The season that Korda had was amazing.
    • Very nice pictures.   These pictures do capture the beauty of the course.   I've played it many times and always enjoy it.
    • Towards the end of the season my swing had grown a bit too far in-to-out and “under the line”   I was playing a pretty exaggerated draw with my irons, predictably causing hooky and fat misses.  I can get it back on track reasonably well by just hitting the range and alternating draws and fades.     then after that, hitting about 20 drivers trying to max out ball speed.  As I work to swing faster, my attack angle tends to flatten out and my launch angle will drop to around 10 degrees.  So, just trying to be mindful of continuing to hit up on the ball while working to increase speed.     I had a few yesterday with 163 ball speed and launch angle of 13, 14 degrees, which I was super happy with. 
    • In some cases(individual height dependent) would shortening a shaft on a driver or 3w shaft be the only way to really get a lie angle more upright on longer clubs, if that is what the person would need? Or am I thinking about this incorrectly? I've noticed over the years the shorter I've made my shafts(I'm at -1" now on irons and 43.5" on my driver), and the stiffer I make the shafts, the the less I tend to miss my long irons right, the more I tend to hit them out of the center, and the less I tend to miss the driver in all directions and out on the toe.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. A Gap Wedge
      A Gap Wedge
      (18 years old)
    2. Asmanning95
      Asmanning95
      (26 years old)
    3. Brettbern
      Brettbern
      (41 years old)
    4. ethan-333
      ethan-333
      (28 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...