IGNORED

What Do You Do for a Living?

iacas

A bit of this and a bit of that ...
I mainly do online training - create web sites that help people learn. My main effort is a Math site that helps parents help their children (K-8).

I manage a state park in Washington State, and find time to play a little golf once in awhile.

I also used to design golf courses for Links golf game, but that took way more time than I had or have.

I'm a Director and Project Manager for an Engineering Design company in Falkirk, Scotland. We provide services to the Chemical Industry in and around Central Scotland and afar.

smac1968

I own a sealcoating and linestriping company. Basically, I cover parking lots in black stuff and re-paint the yellow lines. Very strange occupation, but it pays the bills. Only part that kinda stinks is that the busiest time of year is in the summer, right in the middle of golf season. Still manage to get out once a week though.

I work as a fashion model in New York for the Ford modeling agency. I've been playing golf since i was 10 years old but I never really got into it...until now. I've decided that since my other athletic careers are slowly winding down (23 now), golf would be the best sport for me to get serious about so here I am!

I'm a webmaster. Setting up, designing, and custom building CMS systems for web newbies.

It beats working! But I need to ramp up the business and billable hours in order to afford those pesky green fees.