IGNORED

What Do You Do for a Living?

iacas

I am a senior college student working the the automotive industry as a coop mechanical engineer. I have just started getting into the sport about 2 years ago and joined a league this year. I am very excited to start focusing on a new game that I am not so good at. I played 3 sports pretty well in high school so it is nice to find another challenge out there. I know I will be on here asking questions all of the time cause this sport is like none other and can be very difficult to figure out when things aren't going right. I look forward to discussing golf on here.

Sous/Banquet Chef for a golf course in Socal..

Driver- HiBore XL 9.5°
Hybrids- #3,#4 and #5
Irons- RAC CB/MB combo
Wedge- Vokey 52° Oil Can
56° CG-1060° CG-10Putter- CorzaBall-Bag- '08 Monaco

I an independant record producer, recording engineer and guitarist.

In my bag:
Launcher 460 9 degree aldila stiff shaft
13 degree fairway wood aldila stiff shaft
Halo 2i hybrid stiff shaft
CG4 irons 4 thru PW regular graphite shaftsCG10 wedges 52,56, and 60 degreeOdyssey Putter #4

I am a freashman full-time student at the University of Oklahoma
I am majoring in Economics and Finance with a minor in Poli-Sci and Spanish
I used to play a fair amount in the early years of highschool (9th and 10th grade)
Unforeseen events caused me to quit playing but I am trying to get back into this beautiful sport
I currently purchased a Wilson set of clubs and Have been putting them to work.
They are not too bad however my dad promised me if I can get my scores back to the 80's (high or low) he will pay for me to get fitted, so I am going to be working at it all summer.
I just recently played the University course, Jimmie Austin, and hit in the high 90's..its been too long but hopefully I can improve some more and get back to hitting in the 80's but we'll see

I'm the Technology Director for our small rural school district in Central Kansas. I've coached about every sport there is over the past 30+ years in education but golf is and always was my first love. I am still bitter about having my job take me away from coaching HS golfers. I've had two individual state champions and a team runner-up plus tons of kids who have gone on to enjoy golf their entire lives and sometimes I'm not sure which makes me happier!

I've been looking for a good golf forum for some time and stumbled upon this one recently and look forward to perhaps helping others with their swings or equipment, of which I am an admitted wedge junkie! I currently have about 20 wedges in my golf shop and am always looking for that new idea that will help me chip and pitch more consistently. I'm currently about a 2 handicap but that's because I'm waiting to get a new right knee and then I'm planning on getting it back down to a plus handicap again!

Howdy everyone! I'm new to the forum and this is my first post. I'm a jack of many trades for the National Park Service--design and analysis of sustainable alpine trails, safety and rescue and wildland firefighter here. Nice to meet you all.

i teach an aerobics program known as "oxercises" to overweight cows, cattle etc

They will beat their swords into golf clubs and their spears into putters. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. Old Tom Morris 2:4

I do IT support in a dept at the University of Kentucky.

In the Ogio stand bag

909 D2 w/ VooDoo S
15.5* 906F4 w/ Aldila VS Proto 80S
3DX DC 3 HybridFP 4-GW56* and 60* Vokey SM wedgeSophia putter