IGNORED

What Do You Do for a Living?

iacas

i am a poor college student that uses book money for tee time... I eat top ramon so support my golf addiction. My heart will probably give in a few years from this unhealthy eating but at least ive lived a happy life playing golf.

I'm a bank manager at the main branch of a local community bank.

However, one lesson I've learned, you never get rich just by handling OTHER people's money. :)

10.5* Driver (don't really ever use it)
3w, 5w
23* hybrid
5i through PW, SW
60* Wedge.....................................................................mellojoe

I'm a truck driver right now. I deliver cryogenic liquids (nitrogen, argon, and oxygen). It's not the profession of my dreams, but it should get me where I want to go eventually.

What I'm hitting:

XL 5000 set: includes driver, 3 & 5 wood, 4 & 5 hybrid, 6-PW, and sandwedge

I'm a painter and decorator , I 'm self employed , painting is the worst job in the world , you wouldn't do it unless someone was paying you !!!!

MY BATS

DRIVER- :: 905r grafalloy prolite stiff 8.5*
WOODS-starship 15* 3 wood
IRONS-:mp 32 3- pw ,s 300WEDGES- 53 & 58 *PUTTER-scotty cameronBALL- hx tourBAG- stand bag

Business Systems Analyst, HR Systems, for Pharmaceutical company

BUT I'd rather be retired and playing golf every day, quite frankly. 34 years and counting..

What's in my stand bag:

X-16 SW, PW, & Irons
Halo 3 & 5 hybrids
Big Bertha '07 3-wood FT-5 Draw 10 degree Old Skool Isopur blade putter

I suppose it depends on the time of day :) Quality Assurance Analyst for a bank software company called Metavante, part time Best Buy sales guy, operate a blog orlandogolfblogger.com and recently because a sales rep for an interesting line of golf clothing called Tattoo Golf, lemme know if your interested in some "aggressive golf clothing" :)

Dave

I am in the USArmy as a Medic, been in for 4 years, i used to fix electronics on tanks but recently went to medical school to become a medic...going to college to become a radiologist technician...OUTSIDE the military lol...but i would rather be golfing the whole time...i guess once or twice a week isnt enough...i am just taking in the cheap games out here in hawaii...20-25 dollars a game WITH a cart.

Wheelabrator Tech, and forklift driver... I work my ass off just to play golf... If you saw me at work, you wouldn't think I'd be a golfer

What I play

Driver: 907D2
Wood:960 15*

5 Wood: 960 18*

Irons: Titleist 735 Cm 3-PW

Wedges: CG16 60* and 52*

Putter: Nike Method

lemme know if your interested in some "aggressive golf clothing

Post some samples,man!LOL!

Driver- HiBore XL 9.5°
Hybrids- #3,#4 and #5
Irons- RAC CB/MB combo
Wedge- Vokey 52° Oil Can
56° CG-1060° CG-10Putter- CorzaBall-Bag- '08 Monaco

Hey all. Noob to the site here, I found it while on my honeymoon in Puerto Rico, and the Blackberry got a workout navigating through posts. Seems to be a great place to learn and network.

I'm a 32 year old New York City Police Detective from lower Westchester County, NY, so I prefer to play during the week when the rest of you poor guys have to work.

The guys in my office have other obligations, family, etc., so I tend to be a solo or a twosome usually. I'm always open to playing a new spot, but I warn you, I'm not good. My short irons have been conducting a what seems to be an endless prostate exam on me. Sigh. However, I can assure you I look like a golfer, and never fail to make my partners think, however so briefly, that I must know what I'm doing.

:) Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Jason Allison
---------------
In my stand bag (which I carry on my OWN back):

10.5* Burner driver Burner 15* 3 wood Burner Rescue 19* Hybrid FP II irons, 4 thru GW No. 588 56* Sand and 60* Lob wedges White Hot XG Tour Rossie Putter NXT Tour ballsOnPar GPS deviceAnd ALL my shafts are stiff.

I'm a student at the University of Evansville. I major in Economics and Mathematics. I hope to work in market research eventually.

In my bag:

DRIVER: 905T w/ Fujikura E360 Shaft
3 Wood 906 F4 w/ Aldila Proto "By You"
Irons: MP 30 w/ Rifle 5.5 Wedges Oil Can 50*, Vokey SM 54* and 58*Putter: C-06

Quality Assurance supervisor

In my Clemson Sun Mountain Superlight 3.5 bag
Driver - Cleveland Launcher 9 deg., stiff gold shaft
3 wood - Cleveland launcher 15 deg stiff gold shaft
3 Hybrid - Adams Boxer 19 deg
4 Hybrid - Nike Sumo2 hybrid 23 deg.Irons - Callaway X-18 Wedges - Cleveland CG 14 (50, 54, 58 degree)Putter -...

The guys in my office have other obligations, family, etc., so I tend to be a solo or a twosome usually. I'm always open to playing a new spot, but I warn you, I'm not good. My short irons have been conducting a what seems to be an endless prostate exam on me. Sigh. However, I can assure you I look like a golfer, and never fail to make my partners think, however so briefly, that I must know what I'm doing.

Too funny. I always tell my buddies that if golf was all about appearance and equipment, I'd probably be a PGA tour professional!

I'm in the same boat as you...just learning, playing, and trying to get better!

What's in my stand bag:

X-16 SW, PW, & Irons
Halo 3 & 5 hybrids
Big Bertha '07 3-wood FT-5 Draw 10 degree Old Skool Isopur blade putter