• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • Just buy one more hybrid, you hit that really good!!!  Glad to see you back at the game again. It was fun playing golf with you up in Wisconsin! 
    • I hope more and more people are figuring this stuff out, taking those CC fitting sheets to other fitters and getting fit the right way. I just don't get how someone can look at those prices and be ok with that??
    • Played 9 today.  had my best off the tee nine holes in a while. Weakened the right hand slightly so fast the right thumb feels more on top of the left thumb and less off to the side. It helped me feel like I could swing out at the ball better. 
    • This seems like a great consideration. I'm going to reach out to the girls friends' parents and see if I can add more to the party. We have a first tee program here that I'd like to sign them up for, but they have so many activities and camps scheduled for the summer that the 6 week programs they run don't work for us. That is great to hear he is playing golf at a high level, and that he found the right sport for him. I love this idea. It seems like a great way to play with kids. I'm going to keep this in mind.
    • Feeling better with taking the slide out of the transition, also with flow, but hands are too low past impact, trail hand turning over lead hand too quickly, hands going across body, going to break out the alignment sticks, especially the one in front of me. More giraffe humping?  
  • Today's Birthdays

1. DanTheStallion
      DanTheStallion
      (36 years old)
    2. iYelledFOREatTheHOLE
      iYelledFOREatTheHOLE
      (31 years old)
    3. jd1623
      jd1623
      (38 years old)
    4. Rextarpromodel63
      Rextarpromodel63
      (38 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...