iacas

What Do You Do for a Living?

5,559 posts / 691799 viewsLast Reply

I'm a dental hygienist. I played on my highschool teem. Took almost a decode off because of college and work. Finally came to my senses and realized I love playing. I've been back about 10 months, trying to get my game to where it used to be.

I work in Product Management for a software company and I also have responsibility for an implementation and consulting group. Most of the software we sell is to global financial institutions which has made this year more of a challenge than years past.

I'm a lab tech in a hospital. Bad part is I have to work some weekends, but I do get days off during the week when the courses are less crowded.

Land Surveyor here in Washington State for 30+ years. Our company has been involved with many of the courses in the area.

I'm a project engineer/sales engineer. I work in R&D; and product development for the largest commercial fused fiber optic manufacturer in the world. Looking forward to being part of the community

Hi, just joined the sandtrap, I am a chef and work for a corporation in the North east.
Fairly new to golf ....played for about 2 seasons now. I try to get out and play as much as possible, I am really hooked with the game.

Back in school!! Was a Commercial Escrow Assistant, and decided to go back to school to pursue what I really love. Becoming a sound engineer.