IGNORED

What Do You Do for a Living?

Greetings, all. Brand new here, but not new to chemistry and physics teaching, now in year 46... and still loving it. Twenty-plus years in public school, the rest in Christian private schools, both in New York and California. Also am an adjunct professor in a four year university. Moved to southern California from central New York in 1994. What a joy to keep my clubs in the truck all year round. Live in a place with our own 18-hole, par 3 course. Frequently play 3 balls for 3 holes with different clubs each time.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow, a lot of IT guys............cough nerds cough..........just kidding, don't hurt me. I'm a college student, majoring in sororities if you catch my drift.

I'm a software/web consultant. I like looking through the server logs mid-day to see who's browsing the main site (we don't keep statistics on forum usage). It's always a bunch of people using thei

U.S Marine

Posted Images

I guess I should update this since I posted last 2-3 years ago:
I'm now a Rational Clearcase/Clearquest Administrator & Software builder for the FAA.. now if I could only get paid for the job I'm doing

-P

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • My usual dbl bogie- bogie- bogie start till the back let me swing. Settled in and was 4 over at the turn after an additional bogie nullified by a bird.  Was even on the back till we hit a log jam on the tee of 15. lost concentration and bogied in. 80.  I would like to add, I wasn't having a particularly  good ball striking day. I could have easily shot a lot worse, but the forgiveness of the T300s and a good day with the flat stick kept me out of the mid 80s.  
    • Day 157.  I spent ten minutes hitting balls with my 6-iron indoors.  I'll be playing tomorrow, and I would have liked to get out to practice chipping and putting on a real green, but it wasn't in the cards for today's plans.  I am glad I at least got some practice in, though.  Hmm... I see Boogie did Superspeed.  I'm not sure why I put mine away a few months ago, but I need to get them back out and get back to it.
    • Day 35 (31 Jul 21) - easy day of working on trial arm position thru the swing.  I tend to under rotate (hips stop, arms try to carry the load), this drill forces the hips to keep going, taking the trunk with it.  
    • The real truth is that I'm probably the annoying playing partner. I both suck and still get mad anyway. That said, very few people really annoy me. I guess the ones that move ahead of where my ball landed because they didn't realize I was so far behind them annoy me. ... Also the guys that try to give me advice in the middle of the round bother me. ... Most people don't do either.
    • Way to go FL!    
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Architex
      Architex
      (51 years old)
    2. cygnusjen
      cygnusjen
      (48 years old)
    3. Garbz3
      Garbz3
      (72 years old)
    4. Joefree
      Joefree
      (38 years old)
    5. KurtActual
      KurtActual
      (36 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...