IGNORED

What Do You Do for a Living?

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow, a lot of IT guys............cough nerds cough..........just kidding, don't hurt me. I'm a college student, majoring in sororities if you catch my drift.

I'm a software/web consultant. I like looking through the server logs mid-day to see who's browsing the main site (we don't keep statistics on forum usage). It's always a bunch of people using thei

U.S Marine

Posted Images

Hmm; that's a loaded question!

By day I'm a father, (soon to be) husband, and a Product Consultant for an email marketing company where I design solutions/integrations with our clients so they can better spam communicate with their customers.

On the side I do some iOS/Mac Development and Automation as well as build websites; there are a few some people may know (a custom putter maker, a bowling ball brand, and two longboarding sites) and a ton people probably don't.

Cheers!

I'm a utility dispatcher working 12 hour shifts....some days are slow so I try to read up --12 hour shifts are nice because I'm always off on 2 or 3 weekdays a week = cheaper golf = faster pace of play= a happy 25 yr old.

I'm an AMF 82-70 Pinspotter mechanic (on and off for the last ten years), and a student of Mathematics and Education. Who knows what I'll be five years from now....

Hello everyone,

I am a newbie at golf. Just picked up set clubs not too long ago. I got a Alien AG 7 set. I will hopefully be trying them out this weekend.. It will be my first time out. Hopefully I don't stink away the rest of the golfers. I am Juvenile Detention Officer Supervisor in Maricopa County AZ. I hope to learn a lot about the game and eventually do not stink. Any advice is welcomed.

New to the board.

I worked in the automotive manufactoring industry for 13yrs... 3 cities & a company buyout later. I'm on the dealer side now, as well as photography & bail bondsman. I try to get some golf in when I get a chance.

Hi Im fairly new here , im in England but your golf forum seems much more lively and less stuck up than English forums so i think i`ll stay on here

I work with young men aged 14 -19 who are not in education or employment and have been recently released  or are presently serving time  in young offenders institutes