IGNORED

What Do You Do for a Living?

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow, a lot of IT guys............cough nerds cough..........just kidding, don't hurt me. I'm a college student, majoring in sororities if you catch my drift.

I'm a software/web consultant. I like looking through the server logs mid-day to see who's browsing the main site (we don't keep statistics on forum usage). It's always a bunch of people using thei

U.S Marine

Posted Images

Hello fellow addicts,

I'm a freelance writer based in Green Bay, Wisconsin (USA). This is the time of year when my mind begins to wander to far-off places for winter golf. Our favorite spot is Kauai in the Hawaiian islands. Lots of golf, and much of it very affordable.

I've picked up some clients on the island, and soon I'll be putting out a Kindle book detailing all the courses there. How's that for finding ways to write off a trip? :-D

I'm a former newspaper sports and news writer, and I also have experience in corporate communications, primarily in health care and manufacturing. My client list is all over the map, with tasks ranging from newsletters and blog posts to annual reports and ghostwriting for CEOs.

- Mike in GRB

I teach college level accounting and business courses. I also count a lot of beans for the same University as a business operations manager. But I have to be honest; most days I just think about golf. Happt to be on the site.