IGNORED

2021 (2020) Ryder Cup

jmanbooyaa
Note: This thread is 812 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

2021 Ryder Cup  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the 2021 Ryder Cup?

• Europe
    • U.S.A.
    • Tied (Europe Retains)

JT is danger of losing ball day matches. Not good. 

:sunmountain: eco lite stand Bag
:tmade: Sim 2 Max driver
 :callaway: Mavrick 20 * hybrid
:tmade: M2 3HL                               :mizuno: JPX 923 5-gw                           

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:-Lux Hybrid, Lux Sport, Original 1.2

:clicgear:

Just now, jmanbooyaa said:

JT is danger of losing ball day matches. Not good. 

Yeah. It’s golf and I know it’s hard to predict anything, but I would’ve sat JT for the afternoon. When a player is just ‘off’, sit him out.

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I agree. They should have given him the afternoon off to regroup. 

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

53 minutes ago, jmanbooyaa said:

I agree. They should have given him the afternoon off to regroup. 

JT…🤭

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

Once again…great stuff going on but we have to watch this nobody CEO chit chat with the booth. Go ahead and bore us with the audio..but FFS we don’t need to watch them talk. Maddening.

• Thumbs Up 2

Good start by the US. Feels like 6-2 was just about the worst they could have done today with how everything played out. They played great. Euros have some tough decisions to make - should Rory play both matches tomorrow, who is even playing well enough to start, etc. 

-- Daniel

In my bag: :callaway: Paradym :callaway: Epic Flash 3.5W (16 degrees)

:callaway: Rogue Pro 3-PW :edel: SMS Wedges - V-Grind (48, 54, 58):edel: Putter

:aimpoint:

To bad the PGA hasn't figured out that rowdy drunks chanting "Victor, Loser" over and over is not "good" for the game.  What is the issue with removing abusive fans?  Is the PGA that stupified that they are afraid of throwing drunks?  Is the PGA proud of that?

• Thumbs Up 1

What time are tomorrow am’s pairings coming out?

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

48 minutes ago, altos said:

To bad the PGA hasn't figured out that rowdy drunks chanting "Victor, Loser" over and over is not "good" for the game.  What is the issue with removing abusive fans?  Is the PGA that stupified that they are afraid of throwing drunks?  Is the PGA proud of that?

Does the PGA’s new rule on disrespecting players apply for the Ryder Cup?  If not, it should.

Stuart M.

I am a "SCRATCH GOLFER".  I hit ball, Ball hits Tree, I scratch my head. 😜

Driver: Ping G410 Plus 10.5* +1* / 3 Hybrid: Cleveland HIBORE XLS / 4,5 & 6 Hybrids: Mizuno JP FLI-HI / Irons/Wedges 7-8-9-P-G: Mizuno JPX800 HD / Sand Wedge: Mizuno JPX 800 / Lob Wedge: Cleveland CBX 60* / Putter: Odyssey White Hot OG 7S / Balls: Srixon Soft / Beer: Labatt Blue (or anything nice & cold) 

1 hour ago, DeadMan said:

Euros have some tough decisions to make - should Rory play both matches tomorrow, who is even playing well enough to start, etc. 

No, Paddy needs to fire him up and have him light it up. They need him to lead with Rahm. 

I have to agree with Chamblee. Get away from Cowan and just play. Even if he ain't firing on all cylinders can't be playing swing golf. I think a defensive way to play golf. This is of course in the context of the talent that Rory is.

I know only day 1 but at this point I am honestly half rooting for Europe to put up a fight.

Edited by GolfLug

Vishal S.

Same pairings for US just different match #

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

• Administrator
30 minutes ago, StuM said:

Does the PGA’s new rule on disrespecting players apply for the Ryder Cup?  If not, it should.

PGA ≠ PGA Tour

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

1 hour ago, GolfLug said:

I know only day 1 but at this point I am honestly half rooting for Europe to put up a fight.

Agreed - don’t get me wrong, I’m definitely excited about the US start, but I’d like it to be somewhat competitive ….never thought I’d say that about a Ryder Cup

Driver: :callaway: Rogue ST  /  Woods: :tmade: Stealth 5W / Hybrid: :tmade: Stealth 25* / Irons: :ping: i500’s /  Wedges: :edel: 54*, 58*; Putter: :scotty_cameron: Futura 5  Ball: image.png Vero X1

-Jonny

Note: This thread is 812 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!