IGNORED

Most Birdies in a Round? Post Yours (Poll)

Borf
Note: This thread is 3459 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Whats the most birdies you have made in a round? (count eagle as a single birdie)

• 12+

Two. I've done it two or three times.

"Golf is an entire game built around making something that is naturally easy - putting a ball into a hole - as difficult as possible." - Scott Adams

Mid-priced ball reviews: Top Flight Gamer v2 | Bridgestone e5 ('10) | Titleist NXT Tour ('10) | Taylormade Burner TP LDP | Taylormade TP Black | Taylormade Burner Tour | Srixon Q-Star ('12)

I had five birdies just a few weeks ago... And shot 74 on a par 72. One of my better rounds since really getting back at it.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Ten, with six of them in a row. My home course.

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

6 birdies, accomplished 2 or 3 different times.  Also had a 5 birdie, 1 eagle round once.

Ping i15 9.0 (UST Mamiya S)

Cobra X-Speed 4+ Wood (Aldila S)

Cobra Baffler 3-Hybrid (19)

Mizuno JPX-825 Pro (4-GW) KBS Tour S

Cobra Rusty 55 SW

Cobra Rusty 59 LW

Never Compromise Gambler (34")

Most birdies I have had is 6 a couple times and once in nine holes.  Also had 3 eagles in one round with two of them back to back.  Feel like I haven't made on in a while now though since all I have been working on is the full swing my short game is super bad right now.

Driver: Titleist 915 D3
3 wood: 15 Callaway X Hot pro
Hybrids:  18 Callaway X Hot Pro
Irons: 4-GW Callaway Apex
project x 6.0
Wedges: 54 , 58 Callaway
Putter: 2 ball
Ball: Callaway Chrome

I've had 3 in one round, I birdied 3 of the 4 par 3's at Alvamar in Lawrence, KS in one round.

Craig 

Yeah, wanna make 14 dollars the hard way?

4 several times.  Shot 73 each time.  I got skills.......

3 in a row once.  Missed a 12 foot put for the 4th.

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

3. Yesterday actually. One of which was a chip in. Thanks RMG club for the opportunity to play so much golf. Shot 75 though. Still ironing out the mistakes.

What I play

Driver: 907D2
Wood:960 15*

5 Wood: 960 18*

Irons: Titleist 735 Cm 3-PW

Wedges: CG16 60* and 52*

Putter: Nike Method

I've had 4 birdies and an eagle in one round, but I also had 9 bogies, so I shot a 74. haha! Kind of an up and down day.  It actually was close to being a 3 birdies and 2 eagles day.  I missed a 4 footer for eagle on a 310yd par 4, it was a big break that I even had to aim outside the hole on.

Philip Kohnken, PGA
Director of Instruction, Lake Padden GC, Bellingham, WA

Srixon/Cleveland Club Fitter; PGA Modern Coach; Certified in Dr Kwon’s Golf Biomechanics Levels 1 & 2; Certified in SAM Putting; Certified in TPI

Team :srixon:!

Safe to say two, not more, I think

In my bag:

Nike Mach Speed Black

Nike Dymo 3 wood

TaylorMade Burner 3 hybrid

Mizuno MP-53 PW-3

TaylorMade RAC 52, 56, 60

Odyssey Black Series Tour Design

Had 5 birdies several times, and one of 4 birdies and an eagle. I'm guessing but its about 7-8 years since I've done anything like that and last year my best was 3 birdies in a round - old age.

I had seven a couple times, one of the rounds I shot even par

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Unfortunately for me it has only been on in a round. I'm still a high handicapper, but I've been playing every week the last four weeks. I've gone from a 93 to an 87 round, so I hope this weekend I shoot even lower. My drives have been a little wacky sometimes. It's all mental really, but I plan on trying to fix it. Next round I'm going to try to birdie two holes :)

Driver :: Cobra AMP 55g Stiff

3 Wood :: Cobra AMP 55g Stiff

4-9, PW, GW, SW :: Cobra AMP Steel

Putter :: Odyssey White Ice Sabertooth

Ball ::   

Bag :: Puma Orange Formation Stand Golf Bag

• Administrator

Eight is my tops. I think I shot -3. Had a double in there somewhere too.

Best on nine holes is six.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I'd like to get more specific with this post:

If you can remember, what would you say your avg made-putt distance was for your birdies in these rounds?  I'm curious as to how many just had a putter that was on fire vs folks who were flag hunting that day.

In my four-birdie round:

I started with a pretty lucky 35-footer on hole #1.

The other three were 1 foot, 4 feet and 8 feet.  One of those (the four footer) was a 2-putt birdie on a par 5 from about 40 feet.

Avg: 12.00

Brandon

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

I've had 5 a bunch of times. I have also made 3 in a row a bunch of times.

Probably the best (to get more specific) was the time I made 5 that included all four par threes that day and then a par 5.  Our foursome had 13 between us that day.  Needless to say, not much money changed hands as everyone was playing very well.

Note: This thread is 3459 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!