IGNORED

Most Birdies in a Round? Post Yours (Poll)

Borf
Note: This thread is 3459 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Whats the most birdies you have made in a round? (count eagle as a single birdie)

• 12+

I've gotten 2 on several occasions, but I think I have gotten at least 3 on one occasion.

Driver: MP-600 9.5 w/ Fujikura E360 Stiff Shaft
4 Wood: F-60 16.5 w/ Exsar FS3 Stiff Shaft
Irons:MP-57 3-PW w/ Dynamic Gold S300 Shafts
Wedges: MP-R Black-Ni 52, 56, & 60
Putter: Studio Select Newport 2Ball: ProV1/ProV1xGrips: Winn Xi7

2 is the most that I have mustered so far (for 18 holes). I just started making birdies regularly this year. Pretty much make at least one every time out, they used to be very few and far between for me.

I made 3 a couple of weeks ago. I have started making birdies more regularly now, think I made 5 over 3 round at the weekend.

What's in the bag
Big sticks Ping Rapture V2 9° Fusion FT-3 3-Wood, 3,4 Hybrid

Irons Ping I10 5-GW
Wedges Cleveland RTX 54° Spin Milled Vokey 60°Putter Redwood Anser Titleist NXT Tour 1500 rangefinder

The best I have done is 3. It was in a 9 hole round and they were on consecutive holes. I have had 3 in an 18 hole round as well.
Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

It was in a 9 hole round and they were on consecutive holes.

On that note the most consecutive birdies I have made has been 2; have done that a few times, but the most satisfying was following a birdie with an eagle a couple of months ago, that put a slightly different perspective on what had been a poor roudn to that point!!

What's in the bag
Big sticks Ping Rapture V2 9° Fusion FT-3 3-Wood, 3,4 Hybrid

Irons Ping I10 5-GW
Wedges Cleveland RTX 54° Spin Milled Vokey 60°Putter Redwood Anser Titleist NXT Tour 1500 rangefinder

6 on my best round of 68 ...

i've had 4 and 5 several times ..

had 3 sunday .. missed 3 more birdies inside 10 feet that day. still shot 80 (very windy!).. i did have 2 bogeys that day where the teeshot went OB .. one on a par 3 where i holed a 20 foot putt, and one on a par 4 with my 5 wood to 15 feet then holed the put for bogey.

Sean

What's in the bag:
Driver: TaylorMade R11S 9 degree.  Set to upright 8 degree.  Aldila RIP Alpha 60s X flex shaft.

3 wood: TaylorMade 13 degree RocketBallz (coming shortly).. X Flex Matrix X Conn.

Hybrids: 2iron / 4iron Taylor Burner Rescue.

Irons: 5 - PW 2008 Model Year Titleist AP2

Wedges: 49*, 54* 60* Cleveland 588 Rusties.

Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi Long.

Balls: Titleist Pro VX

Bag: Titleist Black / Red Staff

who said that they mad 12 or more birdies in a round if you could do that you would porbably be on the pga tour.

Burner 10.5* driver
Burner 3 wood GD Pershing Shaft
Burner 5 wood GD Pershing Shaft
Tour Burner irons
Rac black 52* Rac satin 60* Red x 3 pro v1

I made four birdies in a round this year and still shot 87 . WHY CAN'T I PLAY CONSISTENTLY?!?!?! And now begins the part where i sulk into bed cry myself to sleep in mourning of my great potential that i still hasn't been reached. And then wake up and go to the range to try and try to get to a point where i can shoot 77 with 4 birdies.

Whats in my Warbird Hot Bad:

Driver: 907D1 9.5 - 65-S Aldila VS Proto --- FT-IQ coming soon?
2 Hybrid: Rescue mid-TP 16 deg
3 Hybrid: Rescue TP - HC Tour Only Model 19 deg - DG X-1004-PW: 695CB Irons - Project X 6.0Wedges Vokey SM58, Vokey SM54, Vokey 250Putter Futura PhantomWhere I WorkMy...

4!!!
Last year! I shot 78 that day! My best round ever and my only round in the 70's!

Weapons of choice:
Big Bertha 460 Driver
3W Big Bertha (2007)
TaylorMade r7 Draw Rescue Hybrid Wood #3TaylorMade RAC OS 2 IronsMens Vokey Spin Milled Tour 56 & 60PING Karsten Series Anser2 (I like the classic look and feel)Whatever Ball is on sale (currently Pro V1 2007)

9 in a tournament was my best...had a double and another bogey though and shot 66.

I had 7 birdies and an eagle when I shot 9 under 62.

I had a match last week where I had 5 birdies on the back to win the back 32 to 33 for my opponent.

Driver: 9.5 905R 757 Speeder X stiff
3 Wood: 13.0 Sonartec GS Tour Red Ice 70X
Hybrid: 17.0 Sonartec MD Stiff UST IROD
Irons: 690cb 4-PW w/Rifle 6.0
Wedges: Cleveland 900 Series Gunmetal 50, 54, 60Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Newport 370g head

6 in a row (one of those was an eagle - counted as one per the poll) up at Oak Creek Country Club in Sedona. The first three holes were terrible!!! Triple, Double, Double +7 at that point...then the birdie entourage plus an eagle...made for a very fun front nine!

~Oddly
Cameron

• 1 year later...
so today, all my clubs numbered 5-60* were hot. i mean really hot. i ended up hitting 5 birdies, and none of them on par 5's. ridiculous! for reasons unbeknownst to me, i couldn't hit a 3 or 4 iron to save my life. i was fidgeting with my right hand grip and couldn't get a comfortable hold on them. if i didn't pull them, i pushed them straight out to right field. i'm embarrassed to say my score was 78, yeah, 78. i guess that's really all that matters though, now i'm left thinking about how low i could have gone had i been able to hit a decent long iron or drive. incredibly frustrating!

what's the most birdies you've had in a round?

I think the most for me has been 4 but i've had 2 and an eagle before

In My Bag:
Cobra HS9 10.5
Titleist 980F 3 wood
Cobra FP 4-SW
Cleveland 57 SWRife Antigua Island Series putterMizuno Stand Bag

Congrats on the five birides! I have had 3 birides in a round multiple times, however I have never had more than 3.

Grom Stand Bag
2009 Burner Driver 10.5*
2009 Burner Fairway Wood 15*
A7 3H, 4H 5-PW
Affinity 56* SW CG15 60* White Hot XG 330 Mallet Putter Z Star Yellow Balls

Once I had three, and they were all in a row. That was strange and fun.

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random

Note: This thread is 3459 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!