IGNORED

Most Birdies in a Round? Post Yours (Poll)

Note: This thread is 2426 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Whats the most birdies you have made in a round? (count eagle as a single birdie)

• 12+

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Couple months ago - 5 birdies in the first 7 holes. 18 hole total was still 2 over.

I've had 5 birdies and an eagle over 18, and 3 birdies and an eagle over 9.  Don't recall ever having 5 birdies in 9 before.  I've made 4 birdies in a row once, and missed a 2-1/2 footer the other day for a chance to do it again.  I've had four birdies in a five-hole stretch once or twice, and about six weeks ago I was four under thru 7--that's a fun way to start.  (FWIW I was -3 on the 16th tee that day with birdie holes on 16 and 17, and finished with a putter-bending 72.)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator

Originally Posted by mvmac

5 birdies in 9 holes, 7 birdies for 18, different rounds.  Had 18 pars in a row once too

4 birdies in a row, 5 on nine once, 7 in one round. 18 pars in a row too once: I was almost happy to have missed the birdie putts on the last two holes. :-)

Most birdies in a round ever came in the Club Championship in August of 2009 ( scorecard ). The five birdies I made on the back nine was my most ever for nine holes also.

Making birdies is fun. Making double bogies isn't. :P

Most in an 18 hole round was 9. Made 6 birdies on the front, 3 on the back and shot 66 which was 6 under. Made double-bogey on my 2nd hole and bogey on my 16th hole. I was a 5 at the time so finished with net 61. Followed it up with a 68 2 weeks later. Handicap plummeted quickly.

Almost more memorable (but not quite) was making 2 eagles on the back nine at my home course. I only make about 6-8 a year so to have 2 come within 5 holes of each other was fun.

Just last week I had back to back birdies (first time ever) and followed that up with back to back pars.  Shot a 38 on the front 9.  My best nine hole score ever.  Would have kept going but had an appointment to get to.  I am positive that it would have been my personal best 18 holes as well.  Even is I would have shot my normal 46-52 on the back side.

• 4 months later...

I had a killer round at a course i had never played before yesterday.  I ended up makin 6 birdies on this course and was just curious what was the most birdies people have made in one round?  Share your storyies here.

Most is four, which happened over the weekend.  Still ended up shooting 74 (+2).  A lost ball and I topped three iron shots which I haven't done in years.  Probably one of my strangest rounds.  Felt like I was playing horrible but came out with a good score.

Four.  Made three on the front (most over nine holes) and two in a row (first/only time) on my way to my best round, an 82.

Four for me, a few weekends ago when I shot a personal best 78.  I have had 2 in a round before several times, as I generally play par 5s well.  I only birdied one par 5, and the other three were on par 4s.

Brandon

Note: This thread is 2426 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!