IGNORED

What car do you have?

BASHERBAKER69
Note: This thread is 5046 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Have a Mazda MX-5. Reason: I need to grow up! Fun car though, reliable as anything and I can fit the bag in the boot (trunk to most of you!).

Same here.....I'm on my 3rd MX-5.....for the past 1 1/2 years I have been driving a red 2008 Mazda MX-5 Miata PRHT (that's Portable, Retractable Hardtop). it's a far cry from my 1993 RX-7, modified to 350 HP, but I needed decent gas mileage for my 50 mile roundtrip daily commute. And no, the clubs do not fit in the trunk. If I use the passenger seat, the bag gets a kink in it, so I use my 2002 Chevy Tracker LT or 2007 Dodge Nitro R/T.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've also got several to choose from. I mostly drive a 2001 Dodge Caravan, which is good for transporting the family, and it's also nice to keep my clubs and my fishing gear inside. On days I don't play golf or fish I drive either a 2008 Kawasaki KLR650 or a 1995 Nissan Hardbody Pickup that is being slowly customized to satisfy my mid life crisis.
In my Nike U of Ala bag

Driver: Calloway FT-5 9.5 degree
Fairway Woods:Calloway Big Bertha
Irons:Taylormade Super Steel Burner 3-SWWedge:Cleveland CG14 60 degreePutter:Ping B60 I

My beater is a 1993 Toyota Corolla 5 speed 36mpg !!! I'm not into cars at all, don't even have a "dream car" but if cash was there I would probably buy the Audi R8.

I rather ride my toys!!

.........In My Bag........
Driver = FT-IQ Tour
2,3,4 = Iron/Wood = Bazooka Jmax

Putter = T.P. Mills
Irons = A4 OS..Wedges = Pure Spin..Cart Bag = .....Stand Bag = Bennington

I have a 2010 Dodge Ram , Reg Cab, 4x4, 4.7L, 305/70/17 Remington Mud Brutes, Flowmaster Dual Exhaust...and I could have bought an exotic car for the money I spend in gas on this thing!

In my Nike Sport Cart Bag:
Driver: Burner SUPERFAST TP 10.5*
3 Wood Burner SUPERFAST
5 Wood SQ Dymo
Irons(4-GW) SZ Vokey Oil Can 56* 64* TP WedgePutter Oz Mallet 6Ball: ProV1x

• 1 month later...
2010 Mark VI GTI 2.0TSI. Had 2 previous GTIs and loved em. Just got rid of my mark IV GTI to get this one. Very tight steering and suspension. Go kart like steering. love it. Also holds at least 2 bags, but I bet you could get 2 more in there. you have to take your driver and woods out though.

VDub pride

I have the F-250 PSD crew cab for the power and interior room when I pull my 33' 5th wheel on vacations.
The Jeep Wrangler Sahara for playing in and to go places the F-250 won't go.
A Mazda Millenia for the wife to run around town in.
EZGO golf cart for..... well, you know.

In my bag:
Driver X460 TOUR OPTIFIT 10.5* Graphite
FW 3W BIG BERTHA DIABLO 13* Graphite
FW 5W BIG BERTHA DIABLO 18* Graphite
Irons X-22 IRONS 5 - PW & SW GraphitePutter Odyssey Dual Force Rossie IIUnder my bag: 2007 EZGO ~ Customized

Have a Mazda MX-5. Reason: I need to grow up! Fun car though, reliable as anything and I can fit the bag in the boot (trunk to most of you!).

Should be pretty zippy though when you give it some wellington, though.

In my bag:
Irons X-22 IRONS 5 - PW & SW GraphitePutter Odyssey Dual Force Rossie IIUnder my bag: 2007 EZGO ~ Customized

We have some pretty harsh winters in my part of the country and we need cars that will make the trip no matter what's on the ground. My wife drives a 2008 Jeep Liberty Limited; I have a 2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo (just bought it last month). My summer vehicle is a Harley Fatboy but as yet I haven't figured out how to haul my clubs around with it.
My Implements of Destruction (carried in a Hoofer Lite bag):

DRIVER: Big Bertha Diablo 10 degree draw, Aldila regular flex
FAIRWAY WOODS: G2 14 degree 3 wood & 17 degree 5 wood
IRONS: S59 3-PWWEDGES: M/B 54, 58, & 60 degree PUTTER: I Series Anser 4 (or G5i Anser, Anser 2F, or original...

99 White Honda Accord

In my x86 stand bag-

DRIVER- Tour Burner 9.5* STIFF
3 & 5 WOOD- 980F PT 15* 19*
3-PW IRONS- 690 CB FORGED G-S-L WEDGE- CG 10 Black Pearl 52* 56* 60*BALL- ProV1 and ProV1x

03 f150 .

:cobra: Speed ld-f 10.5 Stiff
:snake_eyes: 3 & 5 Woods
:adams:A4 3 hybrid
:bridgestone: J33 Forged Irons 4-pw
:ping: 50th Aniv. Karsten Ansr Putter56*, 60* wedges

But where do your golf clubs go????? All I see are seats...

I built a rack for the back of it. Here is a pic of the rack and then a pic of the rack holding the two bags. That back seat leaves a good place to hold the ice chest, wife's purse, caps, head covers, etc.

In my bag:

Note: This thread is 5046 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!