IGNORED

What car do you have?

BASHERBAKER69
Note: This thread is 5044 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

The bus does it for me

In The Bag
Mizuno MX 560 Driver
Taylor made 3 wood
Mizuno HIFLI 21*
Mizuno MX 25's 4-pwMizuno MX series wedges 50, 56*/11 & 60*Bettinardi C02 putter4 bottles of pilsner,2 packs cigars

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand the draw of nice cars - but I'm really glad I never gave a hoot really.

They are expensive, they depreciate instantly and I'd rather spend the money elsewhere... like on IRA's, home improvements, extra mortgage payments, tickets to Hawaii, and of course, Golf.

If a car can reliably get me and my family from point A to point B, I'm satisfied.

What's in my bag:
Cleveland Hibore XLS Monster Driver
TourEdge Exotics 2,3,4 hybrid irons
Tommy Armour 845cs Silverbacks 5-PW
Assorted wedges, Ping Scottsdale Anser

I understand the draw of nice cars - but I'm really glad I never gave a hoot really. They are expensive, they depreciate instantly and I'd rather spend the money elsewhere... like on IRA's, home improvements, extra mortgage payments, tickets to Hawaii, and of course, Golf. If a car can reliably get me and my family from point A to point B, I'm satisfied.

I hear you on that but there is somehting about living in Florida that draws you to owning nice cars. My current Fleet is as follows:

My Ride = 2006 Infiniti FX (Copper Color) Wife Ride = 2007 Lexus IS 250 Son's Ride = 2002 Acrua RSXS Daugther Ride = 1997 Nissan Pathfinder (she is a brand new driver) However, in the past I have owned the following: Corvette Supra Turbo 350Z (All NISMO aftermarket performance products) see picture below Attachment 947

TEE - XCG6, 13º, Matrix Ozik HD6.1, stiff
Wilson Staff - Ci11, 3-SW, TX Fligthed, stiff

Odyssey - Metal X #7, 35in

Wilson Staff - FG Tour ball 

I got up to 130 in my Kia because I was late for my own wedding. ^_^
In Le Bag:

Driver: Burner 420 (circa 2002)
3-Wood: Original Bubble Burner (circa 1998)
5-Wood: noneHybrids: noneIrons: Silverscot Forged TourWedges: SV Tour BlackPutter: Black Series i #1Bag: Edge

2006 Honda Accord SE sedan.

---"Be the ball"---

IN THE Hoofer Vantage BAG:
Driver: F-Speed 10.5°, Aldila NV-F
Woods: F-Speed LD 3 & 5, Aldila NV-FIrons: S9 3-PW, NS-Pro 900XH SteelWedges: CG10 52° & Spin Milled 56.10Putter: Studio Select Newport 2Ball: Pro V1x SG4

Jeep Commander and Toyota Sequioa Limited 4wd.

In my bag you'll find:

Irons[SIZE="1"] Big Bertha X-Fuision 5 ~ PW (graphite)
Hybrids 3DX Genex 2i (17*) and 4i (23*) (steel)
SW 256.10 Vokey Black Nickle (56* / 10*) (steel)LW 260.4 Vokey oil can (60* / 4*) (steel)Woods G2i (17*) 3w (graphite)Putter 34" Newport Detour

1997 Dodge Ram 1500 (just bought my first house, and I need to carry stuff to work on it).
2004 Yamaha FZ6 (ok not a car, but it is my favorite vehicle , and the real reason I bought my Ram)
2005 Nissan Altima (gf's car mostly, I only take it on weekends when I don't want to spend money on gas, and she is at the stable or work).

REALLY want to buy something else, but until the gf finishes her degree and gets a Real Job (TM), the chance of that is pretty slim.

2004 Mustang Mach I...holds two sets of clubs in the trunk as well (that's what really matters )

In the bag:

Driver: Tour Burner 9.5* w/ Aldila VS Proto stiff shaft
Woods: Burner 15* 3 Wood w/ Fujikura, stiffHybrid: 503H w/ Aldila NV, stiffIrons: 755 3-9 w/ Project X 5.5 shaftsPitching Wedge: MP-T 47*Gap Wedge: MP-T 51*Sand Wedge: MP-T 56*Putter: Rossa SienaBall: Laddie/Laddie...

2002 Renault Clio 1.2...... My first car... driving test on may 12th :D

In my Ping UCLAN Team Bag

Nike Sasqautch 9.5 - V2 Stiff
Cleveland HiBore 15 - V2 Stiff
Ben Hogan Apex FTX, 2 - PW - Dynamic Gold StiffNike SV Tour 52, 58 - Dynamic Golf StiffYes Golf Callie - 33 inchesBall - Srixon Z star X

2002 Renault Clio 1.2...... My first car... driving test on may 12th :D

Good luck.

Mine are a Vauxhall Astra and Vauxhall Corsa. Fine for pootling about the countryside - the golf course is only 5 minutes away. What more does a man need? Once upon a time...Renault 21 Turbo (best car I ever had - 150mph, blew off Sierra Cosworths, ticked over at 70mph and gave over 40mpg. Amazing) Sierra Cosworth (exciting but everyone wanted to race you and the ride as so firm it shifted your teeth fillings. Got tired of it. Some little bugger stole it and burned it out). Peugeot 405 SRi or somesuch. Nice, but not enough headroom. Citroen XM - the last of the great eccentrics. Only car my mother in law wasn't sick in. Well, not very. Mini 1275GT - started with 1275cc and 55bhp - ended up with 1380cc and 125-130bhp. Cracking car - held its class lap record at Castle Combe racetrack for years. Recently drove a Porsche Carrera (yeuch), Ferrari 360 (I think it was), a Mitsubishi Evo VIII and a Lotus Elise, all on the same day! (Press launch of a new industrial system. They had to do something to get us there). The Evo was the only car I've ever driven that I thought was essentially too good for me, that I'd need quite a lot of practice before I could get anything like the best out of it. The Lotus was absolutely fan-bloody-tastic; cornered on rails, accelerated like being fired out of a gun. Didn't have the top speed of the Evo, Ferrari or Porsche and no room for golf clubs. But great, really fantastic fun.

we just got a 2007 jeep liberty with 22,000 miles on it. my sister passed her driving test (finally) and she goes to college in just over a year. when she is gone, its all mine

driver- R580XD 9.5*
3 wood- m/speed
hybrid- cft ti 4h
irons- fp 4-gap
wedges- 54* and RAC satin 56* 12 bounceputter- 1/2 Craz-Eballs- DT Carry, e5, anything found thats is good shapeshoes-adidashome course - nothing - uh oh. perhaps pleasant view againschool...

I understand the draw of nice cars - but I'm really glad I never gave a hoot really.

But the really important question is can it get you from point B back to point A?

a scion xA, i've asked at a local golf course since my car is the same size as a golf cart if i could drive it around the course and they said no

They will beat their swords into golf clubs and their spears into putters. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. Old Tom Morris 2:4

But the really important question is can it get you from point B back to point A?

No...the REALLY important question is...how good do you look going in either direction...Ha! Ha!

TEE - XCG6, 13º, Matrix Ozik HD6.1, stiff
Wilson Staff - Ci11, 3-SW, TX Fligthed, stiff

Odyssey - Metal X #7, 35in

Wilson Staff - FG Tour ball 

A paid for 2003 Toyota Matrix XRs painted just like this

Best, Mike Elzey

In my bag:
Driver: Cleveland Launcher 10.5 stiff
Woods: Ping ISI 3 and 5 - metal stiffIrons: Ping ISI 4-GW - metal stiffSand Wedges: 1987 Staff, 1987 R-90Putter: two ball - black bladeBall: NXT Tour"I think what I said is right but maybe not.""If you know so much, why are you...

2005 Chevy Cobalt

In my Xtreme II carry bag:

Mizuno Driver
MacGregor 3Wood
Taylormade Rescue Hybrid 3i CG Gold Graphite Irons (4-PW) 52* CG14 wedge Vokey 56* Sand Wedge Vokey 60* Lob Wedge 33" Newport

• Administrator

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 5044 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!