IGNORED

Want to #GetInGEARS? Yes!

iacas

That looks amazing, and signing up for this would solve some pretty cool pieces for me, both for golf and because it'd be cool to see Erie and meet Erik.  It would also be great for improving my golf.   I don't know much of what I'd be able to travel, if at all, in the second half of 2022 (I know I mostly won't be able to in the first half, barring some narrow windows in which I might be able to).   If a spot is still available, I have to figure out if I'll be able to get out there.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Jim Morgan

Driver: :callaway: GBB Epic Speed 10.5 deg Reg
Woods: 3W :callaway: Epic Flash 15 deg, Heavenwood:callaway:GBB 20 deg
4 Hybrid: :callaway:  Epic Flash 21 deg, 5 Hybird: :callaway: Apex 24 deg
Irons: :ping: G425 Graphite 6-SW, Wedges: :ping: Glide 58 deg
Putter: :bettinardi: Armlock  :aimpoint: Express
 :titleist: golf bag, Blue Tees RF

• Administrator

FWIW I mailed off a mighty large check today… so I'm not closing this yet, but I will close it at some point. I've not yet determined final pricing, but it won't be very close to being as inexpensive as this deal.

And remember, for local people and semi-local people (worth driving over for a day), you can split your sessions apart by months if you want.

LIST OF GEARS-Heads:

1. @Vinsk
  2. @boogielicious
  3. @Darkfrog 
  4. @Chris Brooks
  5. @cipher
  6. @ChetlovesMer
  7. @billchao
  8. @saevel25 
  9. @GolfLug
  10. @BradSomrak
  11. @coachjimsc

I've not yet added a few local golfers to this list, either. (Maybe I never will.)

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

3 hours ago, iacas said:

And remember, for local people and semi-local people (worth driving over for a day), you can split your sessions apart by months if you want.

Awesome The Lego Movie GIF by Trolli

My bag is an ever-changing combination of clubs. 

A mix I am forever tinkering with. 

• Administrator

I've got a page (still a work in progress) now on the Golf Evolution site for the GEARS. As you can see, I've set the prices pretty low, but y'all doing this deal are getting a pretty good deal: about 25% off.

BTW, here are your updated odds of the deal in the first post ceasing to exist by these points in time:

• When the GEARS is installed (well before Thanksgiving): 99.99%.
  • The end of October: 75%.
  • One week from today: 50%.
  • This Saturday: 25%.

Confirm your spot in the lineup accordingly, those who have not already done so. 🙂

• Thumbs Up 1

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I’m getting pretty excited about this. I can’t wait to get on this thing.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

• Administrator
10 hours ago, billchao said:

I’m getting pretty excited about this. I can’t wait to get on this thing.

So am I! I'm watching a bunch of training videos right now. For example…

There are commonalities about when the best players tend to reach peak grip speed (it's generally surprisingly early in the downswing), for example. I honestly think the GEARS site does a disservice in listing what it measures because the list is a LOT longer than what’s listed.

• Thumbs Up 3

• Administrator

I'm going to begin accepting the payments now. I'll put a little 💰by your name on the list when you've sent payment.

This can be done…

• In person with cash.
  • Via PayPal (https://paypal.me/iacas should work)
  • Via a check mailed to me.
  • In person via a credit card.

I like the first and third, because there are no fees, but the second and fourth are far more practical. 😄 Please, by the end of the month, if you could. If you have a special circumstance that we talked about before, just DM me.

To those still waiting to join the list, the days are numbered. 😄

LIST OF GEARS-Heads:

1. @Vinsk
  2. @boogielicious
  3. @Darkfrog 
  4. @Chris Brooks💰
  5. @cipher
  6. @ChetlovesMer💰
  7. @billchao
  8. @saevel25 
  9. @GolfLug
  10. @BradSomrak
  11. @coachjimsc

• Administrator

Oh, and since the deal is still available to others, if they copy the list above, I'll just keep adding the "paid" symbols to the last post I've made in the topic.

• Administrator

Another payment made. If you plan to pay by check, send me a DM (and if you don't know my address just ask). I'll add a different icon ( ha ha!) to your name.

LIST OF GEARS-Heads:

1. @Vinsk💰
  2. @boogielicious 💰
  3. @Darkfrog 💰
  4. @Chris Brooks 💰
  5. @cipher 💰
  6. @ChetlovesMer 💰
  7. @billchao 
  8. @saevel25 
  9. @GolfLug 
  10. @BradSomrak
  11. @coachjimsc
  12. @bjfox10

• Administrator

There is still time to get in on this deal, and you can ask anyone who has worked with me — I'll go above and beyond to make sure you feel you've gotten what you expected or more for your money with my time, the quality of the information and the instruction itself.

I'll add everyone here to CoachNow for ongoing work, too.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Administrator

LIST OF GEARS-Heads:

1. @Vinsk💰
  2. @boogielicious 💰
  3. @Darkfrog 💰
  4. @Chris Brooks 💰
  5. @cipher 💰
  6. @ChetlovesMer 💰
  7. @billchao 💰
  8. @saevel25  💰
  9. @GolfLug 
  10. @BradSomrak
  11. @coachjimsc
  12. @bjfox10 💰
  13. Local Player DR
  14. Local Player BT
  15. Local Player ST

• Administrator

I've updated the list with some recent snail mail deliveries. 🙂

There's still (a little bit of) time to get in on this if you want it. You'll enjoy, and get a lot out of, your time in Erie with this.

@GolfLug, send your payment by Pony Express or Western Union or use travelers checks!😜

• Funny 1

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

20 minutes ago, boogielicious said:

@GolfLug, send your payment by Pony Express or Western Union or use travelers checks!😜

Oh the irony of paying for the highest tech with the lowest tech..!  

EDIT: I was thinking of tying a bundle of cash to a falcon.. heh. 

Edited by GolfLug
  • Funny 1

Vishal S.

• Administrator
2 hours ago, GolfLug said:

EDIT: I was thinking of tying a bundle of cash to a falcon.. heh. 

Do I get to keep the falcon?

• Funny 1